Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' (40074 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) / 'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by farem: 12:12pm On May 17, 2016
To realise this lofty ambition of yours, I advice you to....

Visit Sambisa forest nackedly!! !!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by holyfather(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2016
What she craves does not exist.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Forzap: 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
HOEloshi undecided

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Teepsy(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
see ds senseless chicken,, you think say na yankee you deycomparing ursef to kim!!,,ugo wait die!
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by SAMBATLAN(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2016
OK
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by JOYOSITA(f): 12:18pm On May 17, 2016
What's that one saying pls?
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Opistorincos(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2016
na this girl inspire baseone to sing WAYRAY RE

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by misscall247: 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
who is dis yayability
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by czarr(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
Chestar5:
Some piple thinks with their bumbum lipsrsealed......
What nonsesnse undecided angry....
And one mumu out there ll b makin her his/her role model angry
her role model not his/her role model.

Guys don't have female role models not even their mom grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Afroconnect: 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
Come at me moyo, I won't just share the unclad pics, I can be your love-vendor.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by meisterkitan(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Too many dusty skreps in the Yoruba movie industry. cheesy grin

These mo4uckas need to be flushed out. We have too many of them

You think she's a Yoruba movie star? undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2016
They need to check her brain.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 17, 2016
meisterkitan:

You think she's a Yoruba movie star? undecided

I've seen her in a Yoruba movie tho.

Anyway, I already cleared my post. Abeg clear yours as well

No need to reply me
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2016
Make she go asylum
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by ibez007(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2016
FrankValency:
Another yaba left escapee in the news again.

Btw, am I the only one that noticed this lady was indirectly dissing Teebillz, and finally did I just read abt Bank work stopping her from attending red carpets and wearing panties on the streets. Which kind of bank work is she referring to I guess she's into marketing of her body department, Bank of Oloshos.

Make una follow me reason am

You dey steal thought?!...

I don't even know before now, or rather not every well...

Nothing to write home about!!....
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Hillzy(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2016
So person way go support u when u pose ur nude pix online u dey find, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2016
share one urzelf 1st...fully nekkid
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Olubee22(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
Really?? undecided someone shld advise this Bae to stop thinking wt her ass . who nude picha don epp ?? Kim K maybe but she is losing d race already

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Surfboard(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2016
I am a Nigerian version of Kanye, without the celebrity status.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by wink2015(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2016
[size=38pt]Na who she be?[/size]
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by adeleke12345(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2016
who is this one sef....this one that her career has gone down a flaccid dick... grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by oshdam2015: 1:05pm On May 17, 2016
End time search.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:07pm On May 17, 2016
Peacetemi:
I pray she meets a nigerian version of kanye. She'll wish she never met him.
* modified *
I caught Lalasticlala viewing this topic, this will definitely make FP.

You self
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by nawtyme: 1:16pm On May 17, 2016
Why not take clay and mold him yourself. No body stops you for showing us your nude picture, just bear whatever consequence that comes out of it. It is your body, do with it as it pleases you. But dont expect another man to share your self inflicted misery with you.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by popcykaylah(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2016
na this kind women need men wey go dey beat them...kanye west ko idris abulkareem ni
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Cutesexy1(f): 1:55pm On May 17, 2016
Whatever

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Hartthex(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2016
She shd start with sharing her unclad pics first, finding someone to retweet is d easiest, she go taya sef...omo ale jatijati
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Chestar5(f): 2:05pm On May 17, 2016
czarr:
anytin is possible u know
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Coldfeets: 3:36pm On May 17, 2016
czarr:

Come to think of it, I think you're right.

I searched my own personal life experience database to see if I could locate any particular female role model in it.

The search returned NOTHING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 17, 2016
obiremy:
Actress Moyo Lawal says she desperately wants what Kim and Kanye have - nudity, sex and all. The petite curvy beauty shared a photo of KimYe at the 2016 MET and captioned:

"#kimye . ...Uuum so where can I get me ...my own kanye A man who stands up for his wife and let's the world know he adores her despite his eeem thug abi macho reputation.... A man confident enough to let his wife be herself ( yes...even retweeting her nude pictures ) ( because he knows she will never cheat...). ..and always ready to help her in public( I don't care how they live inside their home ..but I think they are happy or if they are staging it for us ( I sha like ).... A man that understands that even thou he is the head of the house ,its okay to let the woman shine ( he always stands behind ,even for interviews..well most times)......Let me see some obvious things that maybe I can start to do ...to get my own kanye.... Eeeem sextape (No..)..... Eeeem Getting naked ( Uuum yes )..... Eeeem surgery ( No...am an Oliver twist before I end up looking like a blowup doll) ..... Eeeem constant red carpet appearances( bank work but I can try) ... Eeeem makeup always on fleek (hard oooh but I can try ,it should sha not age me ) .... Eeeem always dressed up( haaaa bank work...I like my hobo look ... Eeeeem two failed marriages ( haaa ) ............... Men .... My own Kanye,u know this is not Hollywood ,so eeem things don't have to get too extreme before you find me .. yeah "

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/actress-moyo-lawal-says-she-wants.html

Disgusting woman.Shameless House girl.
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by xtervaganza(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2016
Eleribu leleyi sha
Re: Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' by Boyooosa(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2016
I have a life here if u need....

Abi o mo nko to n so ni? Ki oko gbe obo si online.... Fun kini? Abeg Abeg Abeg! post it yourself, I can't do dat on your behalf!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.