Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective (15475 Views)

My Life As A Teacher. / Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2016
There's nothing more laughable than a male Nurse with an ego. Some won't want instructions from a Doctor, especially a female one. My advice, embrace what you are and stop whining.

1 Like

Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by TheArchangel(f): 5:01pm On May 17, 2016
lolaed:
There's nothing more laughable than a male Nurse with an ego. Some won't want instructions from a Doctor, especially a female one. My advice, embrace what you are and stop whining.
You are the person with the ego not the nurse. Projecting your perceived ego to others reeks of insecurity and paranoia.

3 Likes

Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by jerayme: 5:30pm On May 17, 2016
Heard from a professor that, nursing was actually a male dominant profession before the sudden reverse and stereotype.

Real man are nurses anyway. They will make better homes, and society.
smileyHeard from a professor that, nursing was actually a male dominant profession before the sudden reverse and stereotype.

Real man are nurses anyway. They will make better homes, and society.
Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by jerayme: 5:57pm On May 17, 2016

Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by InvertedHammer: 12:57am On May 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Sir, kindly stick to the cars and engines and the works.
Thank you sir.
/
Tell me what other profession in which in a class of 20 men, 8 of them are gay (by OP's admission). What are the odds? And if such profession is not associated with homosexualism, I will give you N100k.
\
Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by TheArchangel(f): 9:36am On May 18, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Tell me what other profession in which in a class of 20 men, 8 of them are gay (by OP's admission). What are the odds? And if such profession is not associated with homosexualism, I will give you N100k.
\
Let's talk about the 100k sir
Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by InvertedHammer: 11:35am On May 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Let's talk about the 100k sir
/
Prove me wrong.

Then let Seun verify your ID

You will get it in 24hrs.
\
Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by yunqdady: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2021
bbulldog:
I have warned all my family members that_ no matter the condition will they plan to date or marry a nurse, police officer , inshort any profession that includes shift type of working hour. I am not sorry to say that most nurses are highly frivolous, which is passed on to their children. I know people here will want to have my head because of this. But if you people can sit down to think and look around, you will find out about their lifestyles.
Very senseless of you.
Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by yunqdady: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
A lot of male nurses are gay.
Some male nurses fall into the category of "condition na im make crayfish bend" (Nigerians).
Type A men do not go into Nursing.
If you eavesdrop on conversation among nurses, one of the first few questions for males is always on how they ended up in Nursing. It sounds like a dumping ground. And the answers to the question is usually a brief CV.

However, Nursing is a non-judgmental profession. It doesn't matter if one is fat, short, tall, beautiful, ugly or whatever attributes one may have, if you are smart and can get the job done...you are in.
\
You live a sad life. How horrible it must be to be you
Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by bbulldog(m): 4:22am On Sep 16, 2021
yunqdady:
your
Papa is senseless dear
Very senseless of you.
Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by Martinez4life(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please am a young student who want to pick nursing as a course but I need a male nurse to counsel me because all this bias in gender is really wailing me down to choose it in my jamb��
You can send me a mail please I really need you male nurses help
Re: Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective by yunqdady: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Wants CBN To Sanction Banks Casualizing Staff / Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. / Cleaner Lagos Initiatives Sacks 300 Sanitation Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.