Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,295 members, 7,974,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:33 PM

Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. (1046 Views)

CATFISH MART. A Platform That Connects Catfish Farmers Directly To Buyers / Catfish Farmers Association Sends Strong Message To Nigerians About The Fish / Catfish Farmers In The House Please I Need Your Inputs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. by LordPherule(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2016
Catfish farmers in Sagamu made huge loss and forfeit of their stocks due to the heavy downpour of the rain which fell on Sunday the 15th. The fishes was washed away from the ponds at different locations by the turbulent flow of the rain. The following morning, today 16th, gathered residents at different roadsides (like 3 locations) packing fishes, especially the Hausas conveying catfishes in truck. Secondary school students also fished some for instant sales for passers-by at killer rate, thou I bought enough from them; pepper soup is on fire as I'm saying ;( . Some have start venture for catfish sale at the frontside of their houses. Till evening when getting off work (IT place) I still saw them bustling to take fishes. I'm sure, they would be there tomorrow. The fishes are there helpless in the river networks. May God give them heart to bear the loss. Hmm time wey something don dey cost.
Re: Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. by Baroba(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2016
The best thing would have been to collect and give it back to the owners not sell or eat them.. These are peoples life line.
Re: Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. by femu(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2016
Baroba:
The best thing would have been to collect and give it back to the owners not sell or eat them.. These are peoples life line.
Re: Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. by LordPherule(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2016
Baroba:

I pray o!
Re: Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. by LordPherule(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2016
Pic of a location.

Re: Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. by Ademat7(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2016
Chai loss but sure the farmers will rise again

1 Like

Re: Sagamu Catfish Farmers Record Huge Loss. by FullDepth1: 4:31pm On May 17, 2016
If those set of Fish (which were not caught) tend to reproduce, and this Small River stays Flowing, then there would be an upsurge of Catfish everywhere ...

(1) (Reply)

My Early Morning Vegetable Harvest / Blast Freezer For Frozen French Fries / Inflation As Price Of Beans Rise In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.