Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118877 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by OkoAnike(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
nma24:
So because she's married, she doesn't have any right again to say no to intercourse when she feels she doesn't want it? The guy is just an animal. Such men needs to b screwed to the point they start begging for mercy.

No my dear, sure it bad to raise ur hand against ur wife... Huuummm
But mind u, I have been married for Some years now and think I can relate to Some of this attitude our wife put up when they are not happy with their Hubby.

Sex was just mentioned, but that's not the reason so many things are involved, check a scenario when both of u are in good term, nothing seem to offend u, but when there is an un-resolved issues pressure get up and un neccessary things turns big...huuummm.

I pray God will help us manage our home at hour of crisis
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bastien: 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
MarieSucre:

I challenge you to be a housewife for a week and tell me she is jobless. In fact, No. Let me turn that challenge into monetary value.

-Buy all your meals (Breakfast dinner Lunch) from a fastfood restaurant.
-Pay a dry cleaner for all your laundry.
-Pay a shoemaker to shine your shoes everyday.
-Pay a house girl to tidy up your house.
-Pay a day creche to take care of your children in the daytime.
-Pay a maid to take care of them at night.
-Pay a prostituted to have sex with ever night.

Do this for one week and record the cost.

As for companionship, unfortunately you cannot buy that in the market. A companion that stays with you even on the hospital bed is priceless. So I'm guessing the price even goes way higher.

be a house wife? What is even there? I challenge you to be husband for a day, especially on ur pay day..... When your mind won't be at rest, considering ur wify monthly allowance, rent, etc.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
this is a result of getting married to a lunatic husband cry

But wait my sister, a married man has right to his wife full loyalty and everything that belongs to her, remember?

Sex starvation has never solve any issue between a couple, and it never has a good ending as well, because sex is a marital food.

Starvation of sex among married couple is like denying oneself from air, water and food...who can survive it?

It is better for a man to devote himself to practicing celibacy and not married than to be married, wife is around healthy but denies her husband sex.

I agree that this is usually as a result of marital issues or problem between the couple, they can as well settle their scores through other means but not through sex starvation or denial.

May God help our ladies.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by cr80vity(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2016
just keep praying for him cux u r married to him alredy
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by shehuolayinka(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
If na me the man, if me and your sister settle. Then I would surely treat your Bleep up. slowpoke... Not that I support the man, but the op is stupid and foolish for bringing another person family matter to the Internet.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
Let's make excuses for abuse because he is the only one that has the right to be pissed.

Denying him sex regularly does not give him any right to touch a strand of her hair.

People do not get tired the same way. The last time I checked, you take pride in being stronger than women. That aside, unless you have literally babysat another person you have no right to look down on housewives or winder why women want to work by all means. If it were that easy, you shouldn't have married.

That is the Bible. I don't believe in it neither do I don't abide by it. Regardless, God is not stvpid. Submission does not mean what you want it to mean. It does not give you any right to hurt another human being. The same Bible also asked men to love their wives. If he did, he would have pet her and explored other options.

I am not one stopping him from doing that.

You also need to stop with the monthly allowance nonsense. How many men can actually provide for the family? How many men in Nigeria are the financial sole providers?

bastien:
lol, I'm not saying beating her is right, maybe the man have anger issue thou, but don't u think she must have been denying him sex frequently? Ooh u didn't thought about that....

What will make a house wife to be tired? Is it because of the plate, cloth n water she fetched? Or because she was bored? And what happened to the busy man, why is he not tired?

I'm not a Christian either, but I know the Bible speak very well of submission and faithfulness.

Let the man get a second wife, since the first has failed to do one of her primary duties as a wife
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!

Issue like this should be better handled by both family elders, otherwise seek help from the Police.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On May 19, 2016
MsFaith:

My sister, confirm zero sense, hear him say it's better for a man to be stingy with his money than for a woman to deny........ C'mon, and some dumbass gave him over 500 likes....mtchwww.
that's because there are many mor0ns on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On May 19, 2016
smite:

the world is going down hill fast... imagine that comment generated over 500 likes.

even I as a man sometimes need a break from any sexual relation... would it be fair for my woman to hurt me for denying her
Basic common sense is rare on this forum. So I won't be surprised if he gets 1000likes.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by talktonase(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
Your picture says something different..Yeah right! Women have been known for saying one thing and meaning the complete opposite since creation.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 19, 2016
OkoAnike:

No my dear, sure it bad to raise ur hand against ur wife... Huuummm
But mind u, I have been married for Some years now and think I can relate to Some of this attitude our wife put up when they are not happy with their Hubby.

Sex was just mentioned, but that's not the reason so many things are involved, check a scenario when both of u are in good term, nothing seem to offend u, but when there is an un-resolved issues pressure get up and un neccessary things turns big...huuummm.

I pray God will help us manage our home at hour of crisis
Amen.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by yazz09(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

You can marry a lady and enjoy 14 years of honeymoon.
Josphine4good:

You can marry a lady and enjoy 14 years of honeymoon. grin; D
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Jahblessme: 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
A woman has the right to say no to se x if she's not in the mood.Not everyone wants to hump.
The fact that he beat her up shows the kind of animal he is..A normal man would have tried to seduce her or have a discussion with his wife about why she's not in the mood.If it's a regular thing,then there must be a reason for it..Hormonal,maybe unhappiness in the marriage etc Most of which have solutions..I wonder how the beating will nowmake her more loving towards him or now put her in the mood..This person is just a rapist masking ashusband,maybe gets his kicks out of an unwilling battered partner before intercourse.

I thought una say that men are polygamous and cannot eat one soup?
This soup refused to be eaten,why beat her? there are plenty women out there willing to sleep with him?Useless people will always justify useless acts.
If he's so frustrated,shebi there's fleshlight,blow up dolls etc .What about carrying himself jejely to the bathroom with a can of vaseline abi joy soap?Is that not what our forefathers did?

Believe me when i say he beat her cos he wanted to beat her not necessarily because she rejected him.I'm pretty sure this is not the first time he has laid his hand on her.

sorry ma
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by efonat(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2016
[size=30pt]ode!!!![/size]
D2diff:
Your sistrs and your daughter's own go reach oshocked

Heaven sef go shock, na so e go take worse pass death sefsmiley

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Gracious10: 2:48pm On May 19, 2016
Have been reading these comments and I just don't get it.
Why should one have se.X when they are not in the mood for it? Shouldn't marriage be about understanding?

How can a husband just climb his wife without her responding in anyway and just lays there like a log of wood, how do u enjoy that kind of love making? Or she should just fake the moans and sounds? 70% of women fake these things just to boost the man's ego.
Honestly sounds like most men are potential r.apists and perverts.

Your partner refused sex and u hit her instead of finding out reasons why she refused intimacy.
What's wrong with men of these days? Or when did intimacy become a chore? Shouldn't the mind, soul and body be involved? This is pure wickedness!
Just because he feels like it means he must do it. Is it a do or die affair, is it food or how does that settle bills , improve your life goals? Same thing he's been doing all his life, doesn't he get tired? Some people just lacks control. Only very very weak men fight over things like this.
Mchewwwww!!

O gini di?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Badfinga: 2:52pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
you are too beautiful 2 remain single.Try me,and you shall give testimonies
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by adaxxy: 3:05pm On May 19, 2016
johnson232:

@bold what will u do?
if u dont want any man to lay his hands on your sister, u better marry her...

rubbish!!
I can see traces of woman beater in you......anuoofia,
Were jatijati omo ale,all your sisters go experience worse and if you don't know what to say shot the fu..k up,
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
angry angry
Am sorry nah baby,oya cheer up for me nah kiss
AngelAhnie:
angry angry
Am sorry nah baby,oya cheer up for me nah
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:08pm On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
Am sorry nah baby,oya cheer up for me nah kiss Am sorry nah baby,oya cheer up for me nah
You're forgiven
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:09pm On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
Am sorry nah baby,oya cheer up for me nah kiss Am sorry nah baby,oya cheer up for me nah
I'm not your baby and can never be one
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by blesoh(f): 3:13pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
where in my post did i support his attitude? bloody liar like you. besides, even if i support him must that be a reason to support her wrongly? oooh so this is now "we against them" thing. SMH pls change undecided
Bloody what? Lol one of the signs of wife beaters. Hehehehe I support her 100%. Sometimes when my husband get me angry I deny him and he won't do nothing rather than beg. Mtheeew
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Edikraftdeco(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
YOU DEY MISS, TRY DOGGY STYLE U WILL CONFESS
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
but i will like u 2be,ur heart is made of gold angry
AngelAhnie:
but i will like u 2be,ur heart is made of gold
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
but i will like u 2be,ur heart is made of gold angry but i will like u 2be,ur heart is made of gold
I can't be dear. Bye
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

Haba! At least you can still get married to me if not any other person naw. Abi no be so? grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2016
blesoh:

Bloody what? Lol one of the signs of wife beaters. Hehehehe I support her 100%. Sometimes when my husband get me angry I deny him and he won't do nothing rather than beg. Mtheeew
because your husband begs for what he paid for doesnt mean others will beg. you callme a wife beater lol. i forgive you for that
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by steppin: 3:24pm On May 19, 2016
blesoh:

Women can lie eh! I can bet my last kobo, you're the one begging.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I can't be dear. Bye
but why dearie,ua breaking my heart angry
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:37pm On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
but why dearie,ua breaking my heart angry
Sorry about that..I don't wanna be your friend. You're a bully

Robosky02
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:37pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
because your husband begs for what he paid for doesnt mean others will beg. you callme a wife beater lol. i forgive you for that
you still on this matter?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you still on this matter?
i sit down on my own the girl quote me oh. sorry dear *kiss kiss** dont mind her
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:41pm On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
i sit down on my own the girl quote me oh. sorry dear *kiss kiss** dont mind her
if that's what she said to you then she didn't do wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.