Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,601 members, 7,892,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (57229 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 17, 2016
lecturerdabo:
But what is wrong with our contemporary ladies?

I ve experienced this thrice in less than 2months!

My appreciation to all the hardworking ladies out there, pls keep it up and God bless ur efforts!!

But for those in search of Dasuki, go get urself busy somewhere instead of disgracing the industrous ladies out there!!!
.Perfection defination of equilibrium in economics.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Edy4T(f): 9:58pm On May 17, 2016
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! some girls jst dey disgrace women. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Macclane(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2016
We dey Hail una
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by vchykp(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2016
1) Never demand if you know u cnt give them what they want

2) Never open your leg if you know they can't marry you

I guess living by this rules will make women life better

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by bologiabdul(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2016
I dey watch
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by skywalker240(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool I am so disgusted to read stories like this...

Why some peeps will ask money to the person they juz met, as if they have a joint account ...

I mean anyone that does all this shii has no shame at all! angry
SHAME u say,.....ok....we talking 95% of naija gals.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by skywalker240(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2016
camry2008:
when beauty and brainless are together, na toto go surfer am.
Bro 4 dis naija u no know say na FINE GIRLS TOTO DEY SUFFER PASS?

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Charles4075(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Her own style of begging is olosho way of begging
Nor mind her... She think say the guy na mugu, make she nor go find work. She dey beg the way those fulani beggars dey beg for money from peeps. Yeye Fowl like her with her ojukokoro head.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by wiZbanky(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
ifeco4:
The rate at which our Ladies are turning themselves into corporate beggars is very alarming. U meet a babe, in less than 1 month she has started demanding for cash.
Must U make it very clear that U are broke? Enough of this erroneous mentality, Guys are not an ATM Machine like Onwuka rightly said. Be modest a bit okay.
ATM Machine? - Automated Teller Machine Machine undecided
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 17, 2016
ifeco4:

That's my mistake babe.
Thanks for the correction
you r wlcm
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by golddeejay(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2016
Seunpaul01:
No be small thing o. I collected one girl phone number the next thing she said just turn me off. She was happy and said, 'yeah, I will not lack credit again'.
jeez! how can girls be dis dumb! no common sense and no courtesy to pretend they have small bit of common sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by isaacprayerg(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2016
Girls be like "I don't want premarital sex" but they love premarital spendings. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Stanley08(m): 1:58am On May 18, 2016
WTF is 'Lolxxxxxxxx'?!

She clearly needs the money. For mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Stanley08(m): 1:59am On May 18, 2016
wiZbanky:
ATM Machine? - Automated Teller Machine Machine undecided

NO ONE LIKE A SMARTASS. Don't be a Smartass. Don't be that guy!

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Stanley08(m): 2:01am On May 18, 2016
I'm actually surprised people aren't doubling down on the guy. Pointing fingers at him for being wrong. Good to see that in this life, men can be right too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by whizgenius: 2:04am On May 18, 2016
BREAKING!!!

Hot on FutaUnPlugged
Hotter in your ears

Via FUP
MUSIC PREMIERE: Jayson-Don't You Let Go (Prod by: Shazam)
http:///23WF4rT

#RnB #GoodMusic #DYLG

PROMO!!!
Follow @dopecityrecords on IG for more information
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 2:10am On May 18, 2016
repogirl:
These men sef!
see you so what is wrong there?

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 2:11am On May 18, 2016
jossi994:
Note the absence of all the Nairaland feminists..
they won't comment bird of the same feather flocks together, if you don't work you can't eat,ladies of today are turning themselves to chronic beggars and they are very indolent. Guys can't be your ATM work and don't be dependent on another person why always asking for money everytime,that why most in college and universities are been used for money rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by greatman247(m): 2:24am On May 18, 2016
Girl and a boy who just met. Girl will be like, I don't Bleep stranger and boy will be like I don't fund stranger. Girl will be like, so cos of money now, u dey form stranger to me now abi. Ok swear u don't know me, even if you don't know me; at least you still know my name. Boy will be like at least you know my name too, why don't u just give me what I want too, instead of wasting time. Girl will be like I am not a prostitute, for crying out loud, I only just met you today; I'm saving my virginity for my future husband. Boy will like, so for your mind now, u be virgin right? Ok ooo if u say so, me too, I dey save my money for the bride price of my future wife and to start my new family. Girl will be like, oh God, you are mean and selfish, u are not even romantic at all, u can't even play with a fine girl with your money. Boy will be like, if u can't play with a fine boy like with your so called virginity then my money will only be safe with me, you can call me all the names u want, mean, selfish they all suit me. Boy be like u are not even serious, and I stay here talking to you when I have serious stuff to handle, boy steps away from the table and goes away. Girl be like, are u working out on me? Are u leaving me here? Meanwhile boy have not paid for all the bought on their dinner date. Moment later, Bartender be like, madam, here's your bill ma. Meanwhile it was end of the month, and she just go paid of her salary and she kept it all the while and calculating on how to lavish boy salary. Girl be like, she reaches for her bag and paid N50,000. Na money she find come and yet she looses money

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 2:38am On May 18, 2016
From what I gather from this gist they are both wanting business partnership, her interest in the form of money and his in the form of sex.

How common is this amongst Nigerian men and women?

All pretenses aside,can you honestly say you have not made such a trade in your life? Before we slam the woman for her motives, let not forget to mention the guy also had similar motives with wanting sex from her.

I personally think they are well suited, both of the same nature when it comes to getting what they want.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by CaptPlanet(m): 3:59am On May 18, 2016
czarr:
Thank God men done dey get sense!!
Women are having a hard time manipulating men in this era! grin

August
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by placeofallure(f): 4:59am On May 18, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
HMMM why will a lady ask a guy for money when they are just starting to know each other. it sends out a bad message to the guy, nowonder he ask for sex, the lady is at fault, not the guy.

It still baffles me why a lady will cheapen herself by asking for money. I don't know maybe it's pride on my side but I don't want any man to ride me or hold me to ransom. I just feel everybody should be responsible for themselves. Don't throw your burden on another it's not right. I have taken money or received help from men but it will be of their own volition. I am not a DJ Cuppy or Zara but self esteem matters a lot to me. Girls work with your hands! I see us as better financial managers than men, we can quickly turn a penny to a dollar, we have greater business acumen. Don't waste that talent following men you're better than.

Look at women like Oprah Winfrey, Angela Merkel, Indra Nooyi, Marilyn Hewson, Tara Durotoye, Folorunsho Alakija, Emem lsong etc Don't you aspire to be like them? Rather than allow one nincompoop to set the internet on fire with your pix and private chat over a little change go and find something to do with your hands. There is dignity in labour.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Princematarazzi(m): 5:09am On May 18, 2016
Real Silver.... Whatsapp me (+2348117320256), if interested.

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by biridon(m): 5:50am On May 18, 2016
Have U noticed? ladies are not commenting meaning most of them are quilty of this act.
Please guys re not road side ATM.
..give me, I give U.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by blueeyes1: 7:18am On May 18, 2016
alatbaba1:
The part that sweet me pass was when the guy said. " u think I'm a road side ATM". I don learn today.
I dey tell u. The guy nailed it. The tin sweet me scata.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 7:21am On May 18, 2016
biridon:
Have U noticed? ladies are not commenting meaning most of them are quilty of this act.
Please guys re not road side ATM.
..give me, I give U.
They won't comment since the truth about them is been revealed.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by domopps(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2016
Joyce28:
Funny everybody needs money grin

But she's not ready to offer sex abi meanwhile she wanted Money!

Let her too work and get the money or does the guy looks like her dad or uncle!

Cheeeeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Seunpaul01(m): 8:42am On May 18, 2016
golddeejay:
jeez! how can girls be dis dumb! no common sense and no courtesy to pretend they have small bit of common sense

ѕнє яєαℓℓу α ∂υмв gιяℓ αи∂ α gσℓ∂ ∂ιggєя ιи ρяσ¢єѕѕ.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nely77(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2016
Alokendra:
The hypocrisy of Nigerian ladies stinks to high heavens. You want to reap where you did not sow, then turn your back and tag the guy "maga". NEVER!
Guys are getting wiser.
That guy is ma real Nigga! That's how we roll!
Tit for tat.
No such thing as free lunch.
Yes, even in Freetown. I totally agree with you @Alokendra.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2016
repogirl:
These men sef!

These girls self!!
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2016
repogirl:
These men sef!

These girls self!! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 18, 2016
Women should learn to be hard working. They don't even make much from selling their bodies as all the money goes to clothes, shoes and wigs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.