Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,545 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State (1440 Views)

''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) / "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos / State Of Aiyetoro Itele Road Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by dplordx(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2016
I took this route early this morning to a program in Abeokuta, and was so appalled that this environment is the post popular road that connects Lagos to Ogun State. Starting from Sango, down to Ifo road, the entire road was a complete disaster. Along this road, there were over 6 different trawlers that had fallen down. This road leads to the new NBC, the new Dangote Factory, and Warehouse, and hundreds of factories. It's so sad that while Governor Ambode is busy fixing every major road in Lagos, even the federal one, while his counterpart in Ogun State who is even closer to the President Buhari, Dr Osibanjo and The current Minister for Works completely ignores the extreme suffering his people undergo daily. Governor Amosu should get intouch with Mr. Fashola to deploy FERMA to do an extensive repair on this road.

CC: Lala

Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by Bolugist2002: 7:10am On May 17, 2016
This road is so bad and it lacks maintainance,i wonder what Gov Amosun&co are doing shocked
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by FohowNigeria: 7:10am On May 17, 2016
it used to be express before, but ex-press now.
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by dplordx(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2016
more

Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by haryodejy(m): 7:13am On May 17, 2016
is dat a road or a lake
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by ramdris(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2016
This road nearly finish my ride last tym i plied it and since they have made up my mind; NEVER AGAIN! to use it till Fashola go do am.
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by oduastates: 7:20am On May 17, 2016
I thought Jonathan transformed it
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by adegunwa4real(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2016
Wwell...Op, you're right! Cos if person die for this kind road eh, even Heaven will reject dperson! Only Hell sure! Smh....
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by lionness(f): 7:22am On May 17, 2016
i lost half of my 200 crates of eggs i was moving from my farm 2 weeks ago...and Amosun goons around Sango will rush at any commercial vehicle or truck to issue them tax stickers. I regret ever moving my business to that pathetic and useless state. Na soooo sooo party everywhere, I was even shocked when I saw the Governor celebrating his wife's birthday, despite owing salary, and neglecting the important roads leading into the state. I am already eyeing Badagry, I thought this man was going to save the state...but I realize, he's just another pretender.
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by lionness(f): 7:22am On May 17, 2016
Mr. Seun, this is the road that leads to your area, please, push this to the FP, so the right people can see it.
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by mightyjoe746: 7:27am On May 17, 2016
What will u say about Abeokuta - Ibadan, that road is a disaster, i wonder why that road is not Dualized by Now
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by 9icest: 7:34am On May 17, 2016
Ogun state is extremely unlucky. It has a sitting president for 8 years...and now its glaring Amosun is another joker.
Well, my state is cursed with all these rubbish leaders. Thank God I've completely moved out of that madness called Ogun State. Eko Oni Baje.
Ogun lee fonka cheesy
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by dplordx(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2016
So anything that concerns apc govt won't make fp. It is well
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2016
Bolugist2002:
This road is so bad and it lacks maintainance,i wonder what Gov Amosun&co are doing shocked
amosun ke? Must u talk?
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2016
9icest:
Ogun state is extremely unlucky. It has a sitting president for 8 years...and now its glaring Amosun is another joker.
Well, my state is cursed with all these rubbish leaders. Thank God I've completely moved out of that madness called Ogun State. Eko Oni Baje.
Ogun lee fonka cheesy
youbare the cursed one. That road was dualized by OBJ and as much as u want to talk trash, it's nonsense.

The road is 90% perfect!

The three location u may worry about are

1. In front of lafarge cement (ewekoro)

2. Tollgate at Sango

3. Sango

And these roads only needs maintenance from the federal govt. Something Jonathan did twice success because of the substandard work carried on there.
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by redsconsult(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2016
9icest:
Ogun lee fonka cheesy
guy its a federal road ...your state ogun state is second in ranking after lagos as fastest developing state in Nigeria ..Amosun still the best gov...Ogun state has ever heard
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by 9icest: 11:19am On May 17, 2016
redsconsult:
guy its a federal road ...your state ogun state is second in ranking after lagos as fastest developing state in Nigeria ..Amosun still the best gov...Ogun state has ever heard

He's only fixing Aboekuta, thhe rest of the state is in total decay. Sango alone which very close to lagos is a complete eye sore
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2016
And I ask again what exactly Jonathan transformed? The story is the same in all of my zone in SS and SE.
Re: The Road To Hell: Abeokuta Express Road, Ogun State by redsconsult(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2016
9icest:

He's only fixing Aboekuta, thhe rest of the state is in total decay. Sango alone which very close to lagos is a complete eye sore
abeokuta being the capital will definitely attract more interest from any government but you cannot hold him respinsible for federal roads...

(1) (Reply)

What Killed PDP In Edo State? / Scam Alert!!! (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Renounce Biafra? You Need To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.