Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,778 members, 7,889,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison (1070 Views)

Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Fraudster Kingpin Arinze AKA 'senator Nwobodo' Who Died Seeking Forgiveness (pic / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by morereb10: 7:10am On May 17, 2016
At times i wonder why people are still carrying cocaine across airports and ports. At least they know they consequences when cut and yet they still carry these things. Why? It is for sure that you gonna get cut when you get to the airport so why the suicide mission?

Michael Nwobodo, a 31-year-old technician caught with 81 wraps of cocaine in Lagos on his way from Dubai on February 29 2016 has pleaded guilty to drug trafficking. He was sentenced to 12 years behind bars with hard labour on Monday the 16th Of May 2016 by Justice Okon Abang of Federal High Court 10 in Abuja.

See more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/05/nigerian-cocaine-dealer-michael-nwobodo.html

cc mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by madridguy(m): 7:13am On May 17, 2016
The judgment is too harsh. 12 years for cocaine? Nwobodo, you should have flooded the court with 120 Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by klassykute(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2016
12 yearz day and night is equal to 6years
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by ramdris(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2016
[size=50pt]The Name[/size] tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:15am On May 17, 2016
Hmmmm.I reserve my comment

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by MosakuAW(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2016
31+12ยป 43

Thank God for your life behind bars. Just 12yr, i wish you were caught in Dubai or Indonesia.

Enjoy your sabbatica leave and come back to business after 12yrs. Foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by Bolugist2002: 7:16am On May 17, 2016
GOOD
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by Adebowhales(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2016
He-gbo
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:20am On May 17, 2016
Safe journey Michael!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by jessykings(f): 7:28am On May 17, 2016
This "get rich or die trying" attitude is becoming rampant. Its high time people got orientated to change their mindset; drug peddling and other social vices are gradually becoming the other of the day It's really sad
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by Coolgent(m): 12:48am On May 18, 2016
Oh no look at where your so call hardworking land you
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by SmartMugu: 6:10am On May 18, 2016
How are these 'wraps' counted? What I see in the pix is more than 200 small packets or whatever this is, unless several of them make one wrap.
Re: Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Michael Nwobodo Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison by winj: 2:48pm On May 18, 2016
I wrote to the presidency to consider bringing back death penalty for IGBO drug dealers like in 1984.
The statistics from NDLEA about IBO dominating drugs and destruction of Nijja name abroad is enough to start killing these animals!

(1) (Reply)

Must See: What A Security Officer Did To A Woman Bum Bum,it Will Shock You / Man Sentenced To Over 19 Years In Federal Prison For Defrauding Victims / For Critical Reasoners. Who Killed This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.