Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,804 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th May, 2016 (313 Views)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 9th May, 2016 / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 3rd May, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 8:25am On May 17, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY MAY 17TH, 2016.

THEME: CHRIST HAD REDEEMED YOU FROM THEIR CURSES

TEXT: Proverbs 6:16-19, Galatians 3:13
16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood.

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief.

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs

3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

MEMORY VERSE: "7 And he took up his parable, and said, Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, saying, Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel. 8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied? (Numbers:23:7-cool

The truth is that no man, woman or power can curse whom God had blessed, Balak tried to hire Balaam to curse the children of Israel for him, But instead of cursing them he received a commandment to bless then.

I don't know the curse the enemy has pronounced upon you, but if God has blessed you; it means no curse can work against you, it does not matter who has cursed you - devil, demons, witches and wizards, occult men and women. As long as God has not cursed you, you remain blessed. One can only have a problem if God curses you. In that case, no one can release you. Balak asked "How shall I curse whom God has not cursed?" So, you must arise and cancel every curse the enemy has pronounced upon you.

Sing a few praise/worship songs, pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points,

Prayer Points:
1. Any ancestral, witchcraft or marine spirit curse upon my life; break in Jesus` name.

2. I decree and declare that because God has blessed me, no curse can operate in my life, in Jesus' name.

3. Any power hired to curse me; be destroyed by fire in Jesus' name.

4. By the reason of God's blessings upon my life, I command fruitfulness, increase and multiplication in Jesus' name.

5. I received divine mandate to prosper, in Jesus name.

6. Let the power of curses over my life, break in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Valentino Shoes Thinking Of / Ken Blasts 'world Largest Atheist Party' For Worshiping Man In Anti-god Religon / The Social Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.