Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,919 members, 7,966,421 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:16 PM

Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter (24771 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by DrChukzy(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by kidman96(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
Lol
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by McPerry(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
vanvick247:
The risk we guys take all in d name of 30mins enjoyment(skin2skin). Common #50 condom and we for no hear this kind story wen Burna dey deny so.
Dont mind dem,na d Konji carry dem gooooooooo like Ogogoroooooooo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
You bleep babe without condom
You release inside her
You come dey hope say she go drink pills
Weeks passed, she say she don get belle
You come dey yarn okpata
Say na One night stand you do.
Burna, abeg where is ya sense?
All these celebs doing skin2skin, AIDS is REAL o!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
Worst part be say na runs girl him give belle grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by singlefade25(f): 12:38pm On May 17, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 17, 2016
Lolzz.
My people and aproko
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by mlasp7919: 12:40pm On May 17, 2016
Buna bobo u don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by flokii: 12:40pm On May 17, 2016
He should do DNA then..

Girl probably tore d condom without him being aware or stored his sper.m
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Why risk the wellness of the innocent baby because two adults were stupid?

Isn't just a swap of saliva enough to ascertain?
What risk is that?
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2016
cool DNA TEST AFTER BIRTH ........SIMPLE cool cool

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:46pm On May 17, 2016
Vorpal:

Isn't just a swap of saliva enough to ascertain?
What risk is that?
its a risky procedure .. because the foetus' blood sample will have to be taken... the best thing to do is to wait until she delivers then they can conduct a DNA test that will ascertain the paternity

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by quickly: 12:47pm On May 17, 2016
its not confirmed that he is the owner. No be today girls they pull that pregnacy scam. So obvious she is looking for her fame via musician.
Ashawo girl wey u suppose shame
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by amagunnerfan: 12:49pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by izzou(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2016
Am taaayadd of this argument

Am tttttaaaaayaaaad

Uju and Burnaboy ....

Just pay me 200k and give me the baby

So we can rest on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by frisky2good(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2016
Or he smokes too much weed.

Michellla:
so he actually thought she cant get pregnant cause he hit it once?
he must have skipped biology classes
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by HCF(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2016
Stories like this speak volumes of the people we celebrate and tag 'celebrities'... undecided

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by FrankValency(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2016
oluwa burna

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 17, 2016
Power To Them to handle it in a civilized and respectful manner
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by repogirl(f): 1:04pm On May 17, 2016
He should have shut up, waited till she born and then d a paternity test, simple.

Or if the seed is strong like davudo and tuface, there would be no need. grin

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by titiakins: 1:16pm On May 17, 2016
@duke comment

Soooo disappointed too shocked shocked shocked
How in the world he thot of doing that kind of girl without protection is beyond me

Some of these celebrities sef go dey carry disease too oo shocked
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by D2diff: 1:17pm On May 17, 2016
That is not issue.

[b][/b]
waxxydude:
Burna if yo sure say na wetin ur teacher teach u for sch say if u knack gyal once e no go fit carry belle, then you've every legal right to demand a refund of all the fees yo paid in that school!
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:
With the way things are going these days plus our harsh economy, I think I am gonna start using nylon bag, poly bag and pako bag join oh. undecided
who know u undecided
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
ore, this happens wen dey no teach dem sex education ooo. Burna boy, coman learn reproduction in my room cheesy. Just d two of us

Ore, d babe na popular olosho nd he slept with her without CD Chai! He shld go 4 HIV test asap!

Lekki runz girl!
Another baby mama, olosho style grin
Burna fccked up sha!
Tank GOD it's not Doon jazzy!
I will jejely do as Tblizz ni o cheesy
beht wait ooo oremi do u knw the girl personally ? Cos this description ole gan o cheesy
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by vizkiz: 1:24pm On May 17, 2016
ireneony1:
who know u undecided

A man doesn't need to become a superstar before gold diggers or desperate ladies trap him down.

Who release you from nairaland prison sef undecided
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

A man doesn't need to become a superstar before gold diggers or desperate ladies trap him down.

Who release you from nairaland prison sef undecided

swerve undecided
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by vizkiz: 1:33pm On May 17, 2016
ireneony1:
swerve undecided

calm down swirry, I am a lover not a fighter undecided

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by WendyChi: 1:48pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:
With the way things are going these days plus our harsh economy, I think I am gonna start using nylon bag, poly bag and pako bag join oh. undecided
hahahahha...dis boy u too yeye o...u can also use canopy.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 17, 2016
DNA test after child birth, burna boy no gree

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Shym3xx: 2:04pm On May 17, 2016
Looool.

This just shows that most Nigerians are stark illiterates lol.

A 10-sec sound bite from a tune about a chic being a one night stand doesn't mean he's insinuating that a chic can't get pregnant if you fvck her once. He's just saying pregnancy shouldn't be the end game of the ordeal lol. That's how translate lyrics lol.

I bet if Ray J had been Nigerian, when he said "I hit it first", most naij folks would've translated it to him being the one who disvirgined Kim Kardashian - and not the fact that he's saying he hit it before Reggie Bush and Kanye West looool.

Illiterate clowns...lyrics aren't translated directly lol.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2016
Michellla:
so he actually thought she cant get pregnant cause he hit it once?
he must have skipped biology classes

Bet wetin u mean by "it"? The "it" no get name?
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:

http://www.babycenter.com/400_can-i-get-a-paternity-test-while-im-pregnant-for-my-unborn-c_1880425_287.bc

CaptainEColeJnr:
its a risky procedure .. because the foetus' blood sample will have to be taken... the best thing to do is to wait until she delivers then they can conduct a DNA test that will ascertain the paternity

I mean after the baby is born. Hence why I stated "saliva swap".
Anyway, I just learnt that the paternity of a child can be found even if it's unborn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant / Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.