Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,143 members, 7,943,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Hate My Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Mother (1949 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / I "Hate" My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Hate My Mother by C2H5OH(f): 1:44am On Aug 25, 2009
Outstrip:

A man like this just needs to make it plain from the beginning that he knows his family is trouble but that he is willing to cut them off if they cross the line. So do you think that is possible? Of course it is not possible. Imagine if they get married and she does not conceive right away. Can you imagine the hell that a family like this will put this woman through. Some people just do not know when to back off and I am sorry but our African parents take it to a whole new level. Maybe if the boy goes to his mother and tells her that he does not want her in his life for what she has done. She will change her behavior quick quick but we know he will not do it. He would rather come here and say he hates her.
nodding my head in agreement
Re: I Hate My Mother by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 25, 2009
Poster.

@Rubi said right. However i wouldnt have u come here on NL and call ya mother a hate even if she's ya mama, i must say you're a 'CAPITAL BITCH' for using such subject matter, (pardon my uncontroled temp*) i mean, only a BIG FOOL will go around calling his/her mother names or using negative slangs just as u've done all cos of a marital misunderstanding*

GOSH. . . . This hurts me down the marrow 'bad. Do u know the essence and unquantifiable importance of a mother or have u measured the unimaginable rigours of been a mother even if urs wasnt so supportive at this stage of your life.

Nah!!! angry angry poster, U would do a great help by withdrawing such unwholly' statement against ya mama no matter What!.
I beg to say u're only a victim of circumstance and thats it, the earlier u grow up the better. Damnn ~ You Yuck! Suck!! Cringe!!! undecided

ps ~ EVEN 'Crackles' (The grussling Brasher) or any other cultist will "NeVER" use such phrase against him own mum.wink cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So poster, go get a life and suit ya self instead of comin hia to a public forum to bastardize yo moma' Bleep.

Have u listened to the song 'My Mama' by ~ Keno?? (nigerian artis) If u've nat then go look for it. I hate myself for this, i wish u've nat said "YoU HATE ya mother.
** an extremely long hisss** shocked wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Insists On Court Wedding! / Between Family And Job / Why Is This Mistake Common Amongst Kids(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.