Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children (1296 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies / Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by abyuwa12: 10:36am On May 17, 2016
Uzodimman Iweala took to his Instagram to share a 'silly' selfie which their parents, former Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Dr. Ikemba Iweala sent to him and his siblings.

"My mother sent this to me and my siblings the other day in an email with the title "grey love." She and my father took a selfie on the deck at the house we grew up in, a house that saw four kids thunder across its floors and up and down its steps, and countless Christmases, and so many celebrations. There were also tragedies and tears.

- See more at: http://www.afronews.co/2016/05/grey-love-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-and.html

http://www.afronews.co/2016/05/grey-love-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-and.html

Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by abyuwa12: 10:38am On May 17, 2016
SEE LOVE AT OLD AGE...
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by Nobody: 10:46am On May 17, 2016
Smellymouth u and I 50yrs to come kiss kiss

Hateu2 and iykekelvins wink
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by ANIEXTY(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2016
Make i buy land first
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by Nobody: 10:54am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Smellymouth u and I 50yrs to come kiss kiss

Hate.u2 and iykekelvins wink
smelly what I reject am 4 u oo. I still prefer iyke. He looks so innocent, in fact, I'm guessing he's a virgin cheesy
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by Nobody: 11:00am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
smelly what I reject am 4 u oo. I still prefer iyke. He looks so innocent, in fact, I'm guess he's a virgin cheesy
hahahahahahaha
Fear pple with innocent face.. Run run run.. U dunno how strong he might be under under under oooo
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by abyuwa12: 11:00am On May 17, 2016
LOL
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by Nobody: 11:07am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hahahahahahaha
Fear pple with innocent face.. Run run run.. U dunno how strong he might be under under under oooo
I can't stopp laffing oo oremi! Are u saying his 'John Thomas' can be very very long, fat nd thick cheesy
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by Nobody: 11:11am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
I can't stopp laffing oo oremi! Are u saying his 'John Thomas' can be very very long, fat nd thick cheesy
lmaoooo
Ore we r in celebrity section ooo
I hear the police here are harsh .. More harsh

Oya behave wink
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by Nobody: 11:14am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo
Ore we r in celebrity section ooo
I hear the police here are harsh .. More harsh

Oya behave wink
ehn ehn! Make I check dem self. Dey no fit ban the visitors nah cheesy. We ar just visiting dem
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by Nobody: 11:19am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
ehn ehn! Make I check dem self. Dey no fit ban the visitors nah cheesy. We ar just visiting dem
lala is their oga patapata nah .. And we have his control digit.. So don't worry
Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by Smellymouth: 1:12pm On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Smellymo.uth u and I 50yrs to come kiss kiss

Hateu2 and iykekelvins wink

undecided

Re: Grey Love! Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Husband Send Cute Selfies To Their Children by iykekelvins(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
smelly what I reject am 4 u oo. I still prefer iyke. He looks so innocent, in fact, I'm guessing he's a virgin cheesy
You sure about that?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Police Officer Spraying Pepper In The Face Of Protesting Students / Watch Davido Performs At The Afrobeatxafrobeats Outdoor Concert / Omg:popular Nigeria Actress Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.