Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Yobo Will Be Giving 100-gift To Fans Ahead Of His Testimonial Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo Will Be Giving 100-gift To Fans Ahead Of His Testimonial Game (441 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Yobo Testimonial Match : Osita Iheme (paw Paw) Scores - Video / Ifeanyi Ubah, Eto, David Moyes Others Arrive Port Harcourt For Yobo Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yobo Will Be Giving 100-gift To Fans Ahead Of His Testimonial Game by sportman117: 11:24am On May 17, 2016
Former Super Eagles captain and defender, Joseph Yobo will be giving away hundreds of signed football items and tickets as part of preparations for his upcoming testimonial game. [url]naijabet.com[/url]

The game will takes place at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Port Harcourt on Friday, May 27.

Yobo who played 100 games for Nigeria will give away signed shirts, boots, balls and tickets in the 10-day period leading up to the game.

“I know lot of people want to attend the game and I am grateful to everyone. This is a very important time for me and I feel that the fans should share in this too.

“The upcoming match marks my 100 games for Nigeria I want to give out 100 items

- See more at: http://www.9jabet.com/#sthash.sTvrOG5p.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity / Why Dying In Pains / How To Make $150 With Tonight Europa League Final Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.