Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,697 members, 7,941,665 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (36560 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by sunerobaba: 4:14pm On May 17, 2016
You dey fear belle and you be woman?
this one need to be fear
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 17, 2016
Her husband get money na,See as she dey happy dey testify,if na all those hungry dirty yoruba women married to all these yoruba touts wey never get money to take care of one child,dem go sharperly sell one boy and one girl
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2016
Awesome ... good for her and her family.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Divinecosmas(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2016
God does greater things for those who trust in him.

Congratulations! !!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Pastev1(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2016
I tab 2 dat same grace IJN; congrats!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ooshinibos: 4:19pm On May 17, 2016
Page07:
Amen.... I connect to that grace. Congrat madam.

ask for financial grace , feeding babies is not an easy task in Nigeria ....other countries is easier because the government gets involved as well
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by winj: 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
If you ask Nigerians, they will say she was bless with 3 children by god!

It is more like blessed with hunger!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ooshinibos: 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
ask for financial grace , feeding babies is not an easy task in Nigeria ....for other countries is easier because the government gets involved as well by supplying affordable groceries for the mother and babies ..discount vouchers and all
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Esty4eva: 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
I key into this blessing In Jesus Name Amen!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
Congrats to u ma'am, please take good care of the wonderful babies okay.. am really happy for u smiley

All Praises Goes To The MIGHTY GOD We ServeServe smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Dmillionaire: 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
GOD is more than merciful, all glory be to our Lord
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
Wow! So happy for her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2016
Ada9103:
Congratulations.....God please do same for me
ehn! shocked.u want triplets?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by eitsei(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my God...see Belle shocked
I dey fear for this kind Belle, I swear. The husband and neighbors really tried oooo.

Congratulations Madam... So so Happy for you.
Olohun a wo wan.
olohun a se ti e na ni iroorun
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by tuns10: 4:29pm On May 17, 2016
Big congrats to you. I tap into this blessing in Jesus name. Baba God, naso I want am o. Two boys and a girl at once kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by EMriss(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2016
praise GOD!..CONGRATULATION MADAM...i pray my wife's first birth b a triplet
......AMEN
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Kadri4(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulations am happy for u....God pls pick my calls too and bless me with kids like this urgently
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by oochi123(f): 4:41pm On May 17, 2016
Looking forward to be blessed like this.bless every woman dearest Lord.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2016
Treble blessing for you woman! Let JAH be praised!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by stoicnaira: 4:42pm On May 17, 2016
Thank God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Kadri4(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulations am happy for u....God pls pick my calls too and bless me with lovely kids as u blessed dis family urgently
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by anny268(f): 4:47pm On May 17, 2016
Ptoocool:
Triplet ke, for Bubu's administration?

God go help u cater for 'em o but I'll suggest you give two out,,
lol... God will provide.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by bamikole07(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2016
Congrats Madam
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2016
Congrats oooo. But I don't think the stomach can ever come back to normal even with exercise. E go come be like felele wey dem cook wey come get contal. Just joking. May the babies grow up to greater height.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:56pm On May 17, 2016
eitsei:
olohun a se ti e na ni iroorun
Aamin sir cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by goodmanyes: 4:59pm On May 17, 2016
Thank God for you. God is absolutely great and wonderful and good. I Celebrate with you, praying that God that blessed you will bless me too, in like manner. Praise God.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by manmidtexy(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2016
reportnaijanews:
This news is worth sharing because God is faithful, a woman named Ezenwa Esther Adaeze took to her facebook page to thank God for blessing her with these beautiful triplets

read her unedited facebook post below...

Whr do I start 4rm tnkin d GOD of overdo,GOD of sings an wonders,GOD of miracle worker, hm! Am short of wrds,I never new he will honour me dis way, tnk u LORD 4 blessing Me wit a cute an lovely children at ones(2boys an a girl) jony dat would hav taken me 5 to 6 years d lord has decided to make it 9months.. I pray dat,dat God dat has decided 2 honour an 2 bless me wt 4 kids under 2 an half yrs of marriage wil do it 4 as many dat are in need of it IN JESUS NAME!!!

Congratulations...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photos-nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to.html

Seems i know her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Rhebekah(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2016
God has really done it and it is marvelous in our eyes. I pray God dat did dis should do mine also.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by 9ja4show: 5:08pm On May 17, 2016
Girlfriend come and see oh and get prepared for ours
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by lmbnicegirl(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2016
Amen &Amen, God bless children I connect to this wonderful blessings.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ejiroenewest: 5:14pm On May 17, 2016
Congrats to d couple, babies u're welcome. I tap from dis blessings in Jesus name Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by leoblacky: 5:14pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulations I tap from blessing too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Married But Feels Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.