Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,028 members, 7,949,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2628 Views)

Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

A quick, painless death is what everyone would wish for and it is preferable to a gruesome demise, but that does not change anythingy. Someone could die prematurely without experiencing pain, another could suffer greatly before going to the great beyond still, that does not make a difference, because they might have thousands of things they wanted to do but the cold hands of death cut short their plans and because of that they couldn't.

And if one dies peacefully, with him not experiencing any measure of agony, and knowing that he failed to fulfil his wishes on earth, what's good about that?

I[b] think the jihadists are sadistic beasts, they derive a twisted sort of amusement from dealing disastrous ordeals on people[/b]. They butcher anyone that opposes their baseless teaching so as to strike fear in the minds of others. It is a warning that passes across a direct , firm message that whosover fails to acknowledge the existence of their god will certainly meet the edge of their blade.

I was never trying to talk about fulfilling earthly purposes, If I read right, was just trying to point out how different you are based on how you react to certain scenes.

Just like the Terrorists butchering, horror movies I think are being made to terrify, all I was insinuating is you not being terrified makes you different. grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

Sorry. It could be your browser. When I used it, I had no difficulty downloading whatever movie I desire.

Not really, but be rest assured that I will notify you if I find any.
Aii Thanks and there's nothing wrong in being weird. That's what makes u U..cheers, enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 17, 2016
Re: by PunkyV(f): 4:45pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

Yeah, I liked Twilight ableit not completely.

The fight scenes were too dull & childish, and the dialogues was not doing it for me. They ought to have employed real kick-ass showdowns.

Lol, ok.
Re: by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 17, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 17, 2016
Re: by TuneChi369(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2016
Am an introvert and I so love Horror movies like madt.. cheesy
Re: by obiorathesubtle: 5:20pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

Sorry, but you come off as dumb by saying that.
sorry, but you come off as dumber for saying that..
Re: by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 17, 2016
Re: by obiorathesubtle: 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

Lame retort! Say something intelligent for once you 0.5IQ functioning fucktard_.
undecided say?? How am I supposed to "say" when we only type

Anyway.. After you... Show me one very intelligent thing you've said your entire life first undecided
Re: by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 17, 2016
I JUST LIKE SEEING BLOOD I HAVE ANY MOVIE THAT DOESNT INVOLVE BLOOD OR SEX IN IT
Re: by UyiIredia(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2016
@ Aisha96: No, we dont all like horror movies. Not all of us are as weird as you.
Re: by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 17, 2016
Re: by obiorathesubtle: 5:57pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

Personification, my dear, personification. If you weren't so much of a brain-dead amoeba you'd have easily deciphered what I was getting at, but no, you repel intelligence.

You mother should have listened to your father's advice and sent you to the school of "the retarded". She thought a miracle would surface from nowhere to save your doomed soul.

She had unleashed a nuisance upon mankind. She should be arrested.
Intelligence magnet, brain-alive amoeba grin.. Ngwa, do the little I asked na.. Show me sth intelligent you've ever said or typed in your entire life.. Aszin since dem born you ooundecided

Abeg.. If you want my mother arrested for not listening to advice and releasing a nuisance, come and arrest her yourself..

Madam intelligent, how many nobel prize you don win?? Wey your oscar?? Grammy nko?? You don even carry 1st for your life before?? Wetin be your CGPA??
Re: by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 17, 2016
If ure truly an horror movie fan can you live alone in a deserted haunted house
Re: by obiorathesubtle: 6:14pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

Also, You are a hallucinating idiot_ birthed by a demented bitch_. You had to survive on cheap drugs to escape death.

I don't have to prove anything to a worthless entity like you.

Even the mad walking ogbosko in my area would discriminate against you.
You can now fuck_ off my mentions as the time alotted to curing dimwits like you have gracefully expired.

Such a pathetic meat sack!
okay o.. I'm so sorry that my own is not as serious as your own.. You survived on expensive drugs to escape death abi??
Re: by obiorathesubtle: 6:27pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

ObioratheSlowpoke, what part of fuck_ off my mentions did you not comprehend in my post?
Ladies first jaree.. Na run you wan run so.. So, you first.. Because me, I stand gidigbam.. I no dy run go anywhere.. Anyhow you talk.. I go counter am!!
Re: by rose54321: 6:41pm On May 17, 2016
At OP, everyone has their preferences, we all have those weird things we like to watch, smell or even do when no one is around or that no one can understand.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you, that said, it will be instructive to know your emotion/ reaction to people suffering, being tortured and killed in real life, do you still drive pleasure?
If you witness what you watch in movies, or at least a little measure of it happening to someone beside you how would that make you feel??

Your answer ultimately answers you question.
Re: by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2016
Google replaced encyclopedias for reasons. Use it Aisha96.
Re: by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

Evil dead is epic. It still stands as one of the best horror movies ever produced. It has been made into series - Ash and evil dead - You need to see it. It will be worth the time. I have seen the mummy too. I don't like Resident Evil. The film looked like an animation.
I'd rather have Underworld.

way to go babe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help her Out (Hit Or Miss) / My Heart Is Broken At A Moment, What Does She Mean By This Excuse?? / She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.