Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

New Mtn Pulse And How To Subscribe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Mtn Pulse And How To Subscribe (1278 Views)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / New MTN Pulse Tarrif Plan For This May 2016 @11k/sec / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mtn Pulse And How To Subscribe by emma1983: 3:24pm On May 17, 2016
When we talk about mouthwatering services like cheap data,cheap call rates and other cool benefits MTN Nigeria cannot be left out.With MTN Nigeria making calls just got easier with the all “NEW MTN PULSE”.

MTN Pulse is the trendiest data service that supports the youthful lifestyle and pop culture.With just NGN10 daily you enjoy FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec for calls across all local Networks in Nigeria with the all new MTN PULSE tariff plan. If you ask yourself a question,can I be part of the MTN PULSE family the answer is yes because all MTN Prepaid customers can migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.

Click the link below to view more.

SOURCE: http://goodyviews.com/new-mtn-pulse-and-how-to-subscribe/
Re: New Mtn Pulse And How To Subscribe by lekjons(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2016
la click la contact hiv
Re: New Mtn Pulse And How To Subscribe by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 17, 2016
La click la bend undecided

1 Like

Re: New Mtn Pulse And How To Subscribe by Fundango: 5:41pm On May 17, 2016
@Oups!La click La ur Blog La bost La scattered La pieces La diffuse grin

La click La ur Blog La Go Extinct grin Stop spamming!!!

1 Like

Re: New Mtn Pulse And How To Subscribe by tutaboi(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
For me me to click ...I do dis. *123#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Spotify Premium Features For Free On Android(with Pictures' / Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Specification, Review And Price. / Samsung Note 3 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.