Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,184 members, 7,910,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics (10095 Views)

How To Use Airtel Free Basics On PC Or Desktop Browser / How Can I Add My Site To Airtel Free Basics / Mark Zuckerberg Commends Jobberman Founders As Internet.org Free Basics Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics by booblacain(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2016
Seun have you submitted Nairaland? Pls do o!
Re: How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:42am On May 18, 2016
booblacain:
Does this mean if I'm not on data sub I can still read wikipedia content? So, how do I access wikipedia on the facebook free basic without data sub? Can I just open my browser(opera), type in wikipeia.org and start browsing even with 0mb on my phone? Please I need to understand this better.
type www.freebasics.com you will see the sites you can visit for free and you can download their app if you want.
below is the screenshot BTW na e I de use quote you

Re: How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics by godello: 8:57am On May 18, 2016
More analysis needed pls.

1 Like

Re: How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics by habuchelsea(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2016
booblacain:
Does this mean if I'm not on data sub I can still read wikipedia content? So, how do I access wikipedia on the facebook free basic without data sub? Can I just open my browser(opera), type in wikipeia.org and start browsing even with 0mb on my phone? Please I need to understand this better.
yeah just go to playstore and download free basics you can access it from te application
Re: How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics by Elkay3: 9:40am On May 18, 2016
Perhaps it will do you lots of good, if you 1st understand what the free basic stuff is, rather than to just jump into the trend.
Re: How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics by Dianaplay(f): 10:59am On May 18, 2016
Good

@dianashantie
Re: How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics by booblacain(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
type www.freebasics.com you will see the sites you can visit for free and you can download their app if you want.
below is the screenshot BTW na e I de use quote you

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics by ashiraf(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2018
thanks...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More / Pricing On NG Domain / Why Are There Just A Handful Of Successful Bloggers In Nigeria And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.