Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... (1511 Views)

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by PaulkillermanAg(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Mr poster abeg, wetin concern us wit u and yo gay friends. Y nt reply to dem on yo emails, dan including us? Anyway r der even gays on dis forum, coz its as if nigerian men r so anti gay. By de way, thou shall nt judge, coz u might find dat u even sin more dan de so called sin u just mentioned here
ill prefer a disastrously randy guys, sleeping around with anything he sees , than a gayman, it is a disgusting act.... aside from murder, gayism and paedophilia is the worse sin on earth....

They can cower in the cubicle and do anything they wish, that's their business, but never come close to me... shit,!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Wish Me A Happy Birthday. / Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes / Be Mindful Of What You Wish For - My Romantic Story Of How I Met A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.