Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:32 PM

BAD OR GOOD GUY?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAD OR GOOD GUY?? (1080 Views)

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / Why Is It That Being A Good Guy Doesn't Get You Sex In Nigeria? / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 17, 2016
Hello all...I met Nigerian igbo guy.He is 25 years old and i like him alot.I was the one to ask him his number first.We went out 5 times .At 3.time he kissed me.He will meet me.any day i want and any time.i want.He was meeting me all this days when was very bad weather raining cold n wind.Means some.sacrifise.He dosnt talk about sex yet.But he told.me.that he may be going back to Nigeria so he is not clear what wil.be with 2 of us..Did he tel me.this as to be honest or to let me know he doesnt want nothing serious with me??He also said that he values me...but that doesnt make him or.means that he likes me...I asked him yesterday what does he want with me.n that i cant figure him out.I know this may be wrong that i asked him coz I dont want sound desperate but just being honest...n he replied me.about this that if he doesnt want nothing with me that he wouldnt meet me on bad weather n when he is tired after his trainning..Pls what should.i think about this guy??sad
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2016
dont even understand a word of what you typed

2 Likes

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Ejytex(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2016
Pls sis.wait let me call my english teacher

1 Like

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by rose54321: 7:48pm On May 17, 2016
Wow, my dear, English is not compulsory o, you fit use broken...
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by osesology(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2016
See ur life!

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by donholy28(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2016
I weep for ur English teacher...no paragraphing.. ur post dey scattered pass mad person head
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by bryan360: 7:51pm On May 17, 2016
@op..where u comot from??abeg go bak to school

2 Likes

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Delphi(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2016
I think she has communicated. Leave the construction of her English grammar alone. If you're aware, you will know that almost all the European countries don't have English as their official language so she tried. Put yourself in her shoes by writing, say, Portuguese, Spanish or Dutch, you will understand better. Having said that, if you have advice or answer to her question, you proffer asap. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by obiorathesubtle: 7:59pm On May 17, 2016
didn't read all those things.. But the guy kissed you on the third day outof 5 days?? Hmmm.. I'd say he's a good guy, I'd kiss you on the first day undecided
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 17, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Yuneehk(f): 8:02pm On May 17, 2016
Delphi:
I think she has communicated. Leave the construction of her English grammar alone. If you're aware, you will know that almost all the European countries don't have English as their official language so she tried. Put yourself writing Portuguese, Spanish or Dutch, you will understand better. Having said that, if you have advice or answer to her question, you proffer asap. Cheers!
Trying to ignore her errors, I still can't comprehend what she wrote up there except that she loves that punctuation mark cheesy. We'll just have to wait for those who understand to come give their advice
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Delphi(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2016
But I do. Read it as a teacher marking the script of a primary two pupil. You will understand now....(She met a guy and they've seen each other for a while both in the cold and in the wind. The guy wants to travel but hasn't told her anything serious about the relationship. Though she has reservations about the guy's commitment to the r/ship yet the guy continues to confirm his interest and commitment.......)
Yuneehk:

Trying to ignore her errors, I still can't comprehend what she wrote up there except that she loves that punctuation mark cheesy. We'll just have to wait for those who understand to come give their advice
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 17, 2016
Delphi:
But I do. Read it as a teacher marking the script of a primary two pupil. You will understand now....(She met a guy and they've seen each other for a while both in the cold and in the wind. The guy wants to travel but hasn't told her anything serious about the relationship. Though she has reservations about the guys commitment to the r/ship yet the guy continues to confirm his interest and commitment.......)
.......Did i do wrong for asking him direct what does he want from me?
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 17, 2016
Well, to those that doesn't understand her statement, she is not from Nigeria perhaps not from English country as well, so try to bear with her.

Back to her question, just be calm and very careful so as to avoid he use and dumb me.

Shikena
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Delphi(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2016
No, you didn't. Nowadays, it goes either ways. If any of the parties involved in a relationship is hesitant to define the r/ship, either of the party can ask the defining-question. So, you are in order.

Europija:
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Fmartin(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2016
Europija:
u are nt wrong. Bt what was the guy's reply?
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2016
Fmartin:
u are nt wrong. Bt what was the guy's reply?
He said that i wil see it with time ans that if he doesnt want anything from me that then he wouldnt like to meet me at cold weather
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by drunkpunk(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2016
Yuneehk:

Yaaaay! My crush is online
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Fmartin(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2016
Europija:
He said that i wil see it with time ans that if he doesnt want anything from me that then he wouldnt like to meet me at cold weather
probably if he loves u, he will still visit to see u when he's back to Nigeria
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by UyiIredia(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2016
@ Europija: Write in better English and call me back for advice.
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Yuneehk(f): 8:47pm On May 17, 2016
Delphi:
But I do. Read it as a teacher marking the script of a primary two pupil. You will understand now....(She met a guy and they've seen each other for a while both in the cold and in the wind. The guy wants to travel but hasn't told her anything serious about the relationship. Though she has reservations about the guys commitment to the r/ship yet the guy continues to confirm his interest and commitment.......)
I'll do just that then

1 Like

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Adeniyi077(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2016
Op,
It must be love. Just that he doesn't like taking the fast lane. He's also making sacrifices so that everything would be great - and without asking for something in return.
Keep and help him. His intention may be good. Time will teach you all you have to learn.

2 Likes

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Yuneehk(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2016
drunkpunk:
Yaaaay! My crush is online
How are you hun?
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by drunkpunk(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2016
Yuneehk:

How are you hun?
I'm good dearie and you? Bet your day was good?
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Yuneehk(f): 8:53pm On May 17, 2016
drunkpunk:
I'm good dearie and you? Bet your day was good?
Sure! Enjoy your evening too cheesy
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by drunkpunk(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2016
Yuneehk:

Sure! Enjoy your evening too cheesy
This is one good polite way of discharging a niqqa. Noted
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by iceberylin(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
Delphi:
I think she has communicated. Leave the construction of her English grammar alone. If you're aware, you will know that almost all the European countries don't have English as their official language so she tried. Put yourself in her shoes by writing, say, Portuguese, Spanish or Dutch, you will understand better. Having said that, if you have advice or answer to her question, you proffer asap. Cheers!

Like we British...

I still condemn insulting one over Language..

2 Likes

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Yuneehk(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2016
drunkpunk:
This is one good polite way of discharging a niqqa. Noted
LOL.. I don't want to derail the thread
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by drunkpunk(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
Yuneehk:

LOL.. I don't want to derail the thread
Doesn't mean. Its a forum. Pple jump in n out of the context at times. I hope you wouldn't mind some other means of socializing... Whatsapp?
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Adeniyi077(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2016
Delphi:

Respect, bro.
We can't stop seeing eachother's errors, and it's breaking this beautiful world and our marriages.

1 Like

Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by Yuneehk(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2016
drunkpunk:

Doesn't mean. Its a forum. Pple jump in n out of the context at times. I hope you wouldn't mind some other means of socializing... Whatsapp?
Okay.. sure
Re: BAD OR GOOD GUY?? by drunkpunk(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2016
Yuneehk:

Okay.. sure
08033170403. Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Run From Commitments? / How To Break-up Without Incuring The Wrath Of Your Ex / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.