Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,966 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I (1799 Views)

Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2016
A visit to Neni in Anambra state today I came across a road construction going on when I asked around I was told that a rich man awarded the road construction on all the major roads in Neni.
I was not told his name but I know Neni indigenes will testify, if rich people will emulate this man village roads in Nigeria will all be in good state.
Pictures below
cc: lalasticlala, seun

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2016
more

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by DaBullIT(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2016
Good innovation

But where's the gravel?
Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by dubemnaija: 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
There are soo many of such roads in the east. Most of the tarred roads U see in anambra villages and towns are done by the indigenes.
Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
I can't post more pictures why? I keep on seeing number after loading trying to upload

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:26pm On May 17, 2016
Using my free time to go around and snap other roads that pass through the village. Impressive I must say

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2016
Final shots

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by nwaanambra1(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by nwaanambra1(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2016
dubemnaija:
There are soo many of such roads in the east. Most of the tarred roads U see in anambra villages and towns are done by the indigenes.

gbam! cool
Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
As usual with typical Anambra village business is booming

Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
Good innovation

But where's the gravel?
I don't know where they bring the gravel and time did not permit me to snap more shots
Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2016
Tonimas is from Neni and could be the good Samaritan. He built a standard Hotel in Neni that can compete with any in major Nigerian cities.
Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by asha90: 10:25pm On May 17, 2016
Your input is not needed on any subject concerning Anambra and it's people. Look elsewhere..

[s]
Abagworo:
Tonimas is from Neni and could be the good Samaritan. He built a standard Hotel in Neni that can compete with any in major Nigerian cities.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Private Road Construction I by chigoizie7(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2016
Well, it is not new to Anambra people.

We believe that if u want people to know that u are rich, u must do something for people.

"Aku ruo uno, amara onye kpatara ya"

We don't believe in outside investments.

To the best of my knowledge, b4 one builds a house outside anambra(home town) he must have a mansion in his town 1st.

Otherwise, no one will recognise that u exists in your village. Assume u are from neni but u don't have any house in neni but u have 5, 5 deckons scattered all over onitsha, my dear, u are a no body to ur people @ neni. U are in the same category with an okada rider in d village who had no house of his own.

For that reason, everyone will always make sure that for all the millions he has acquired, that some percentage of it must reach home, @least make people for home follow him de enjoy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos State Vs Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti State / PDP Cries For Biafrans Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.