Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,495 members, 7,975,012 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt (42452 Views)

Five Things I Would Learn To Do If I Was Jobless / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by AdemolaA2: 8:18am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

If you have money to do masters and PHD you are bold enough to start a business of your old and there are few PHD holders at 26 the is more to her story for now i am not buying this story.

She's just a PhD student .. not yet a PhD holder .. pay attention to details !!!
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by AdemolaA2: 8:20am On May 18, 2016
chichiana:
hmmmm.i wounder why people sometimes reason with der yarnsh, olajumoke has done ,Abeokuka windescrean dapper follows nd a shameless bitch is here again finding publicity stunt...she is jst a disgrace to education ....school past through her.now she is parading certificates.dis lady need to be arrested .asap ...escheeww.....jst go and pray for marriage...
What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Chynx(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2016
RebelChip:
Look at all the mofos above me pretending as if they don't know watsup in this useless nation! Even from her diction and writings, you will no that these girl is a pot of Gold but just lacks a proper job because of the usual "WHO DO YOU KNOW SYNDROME" we have been suffering in this bastardized nation! Nonsense!

Well spoken my dear.

This country is full of ignorant hypocrites...just like some who have spewed rubbish above!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by toprealman: 8:24am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

If you have money to do masters and PHD you are bold enough to start a business of your old and there are few PHD holders at 26 the is more to her story for now i am not buying this story.
PhD student she said so the PhD is ongoing....
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:26am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

Graduated @ 22, MSc @ 24, PHD STUDENT @26
It's not impossible
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:26am On May 18, 2016
Gaskia:

She may be under scholarship.

Yes under scholarship, a typical rivers student that doesnt like to work hard or even work at all, they just belive that becos they re from a so called oil state they re entitled to everything in this world.

Prostitution industry still has vacancy, PHD olosho should command high pay. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by idu1(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
She dont know anything and i dont pity her.

How can you have bsc, msc in core educational courses and be jobless!

Dickson is right!
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by chukxie(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2016
Pasca07:
open your eyes she is a PH.D student not PH.d holder

Good head you've got!
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by RuddyFusion(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2016
She will more likely be lecturer that's what it seems....i guess she should start by taking up lecturing assitant Job in her school..meanwhile i have taken her number to find out if she needs a husband.....
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by idu1(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2016
meanwhile i have taken her number to find out if she needs a husband.....[/quote]

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by lielbree: 8:33am On May 18, 2016
PhD student at 26. Kudos to her
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:33am On May 18, 2016
I admire her, she probably applied for countless jobs through various avenues with no success, hence she resorted to this. People may laugh n think she crazy but I think she smart, good on you girl! At least you trying to make a better life for yourself. I admire that.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by samopeyemi: 8:36am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:
She got a Phd at/before the age of 26
It's debasing if she has a Phd and can't think out the box but carry play card.
If true, there is always a job in the private owned high schools though meagre pay.
Why am I even finding it hard to believe the story and pics

Phd STUDENT........not yet a Phd holder.
But at the same time, you don't have so many Phd student at 26!
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by uc4uandc(f): 8:38am On May 18, 2016
Money wey u go use start PHD wey u no fit finish, why u no use am learn skill n start up something..... make everybody dey cut clothes according to how der material be.
Its funny how someone that didn't go to school will now employ her. This country is something else.....ur President don't have what you have dear, God grace ur effort. You will get a Job...but if it doesn't come soon, learn a skill n start something with what you have. I know Nigerian women are STRONG.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:39am On May 18, 2016
Guy, I dey plan my own strategy too....
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by myfantasies(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2016
TedBaker:
I don tire 4 dis we country!!!!!!
Let's just put it in prayers
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by faizsanusi(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by myfantasies(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
even with all those qualifications, na WA for naija.
No be small WA
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by serikiYCU(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
olatunjithomas:
nawa oooo,nd someone is somewhere shouting SKIBOROBO SKIBOO EBAAA OSHEE nd he is cruising town in range Rover sport nd nd c class Mercedes.

Orilomo ise asela, Oluwa feresisemi.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by histemple: 8:43am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

Ph.D student and not Ph.D Holder. Please take note.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by histemple: 8:44am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:
She got a Phd at/before the age of 26
It's debasing if she has a Phd and can't think out the box but carry play card.
If true, there is always a job in the private owned high schools though meagre pay.
Why am I even finding it hard to believe the story and pics

Ph.D student not holder. Please take note.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Appareil(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

Read!!! PhD student!
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

PhD student she says
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:47am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

Ph.D STUDENT!
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by adeleke12345(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016
phd at that age and she no get job... where is nigeria strolling to abeg #godhelpus
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by ogtavia(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
But why psychology...I mean...a first degree is enough...she should have tried maybe another course or an allied course...
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by andykay(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

She said she is still running her PhD. Read the advert very well. "PhD student"
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by fortunechy(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2016
she's taking a bold step
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by olatunjithomas(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2016
omojoshy:
Yeah, such is life....The world itself isn't FAIR to ALL.
make baba God pick up my own call too oooo before I run out of battery.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by jubrilcastle(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Stephrocks post=45718546]PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

She's a Phd student not a Phd holder.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:12am On May 18, 2016
olatunjithomas:

make baba God pick up my own call too oooo before I run out of battery.
And I say a BIG Amen to that my guy! Ire akari IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 / Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.