Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,123 members, 7,922,729 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend (3509 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by zyzxx(m): 6:50am On May 18, 2016
Divepen1:

Sugbon kii se gbogbo re no lo ri be.
There are friends with benefit
which kain benefit?

Gud morning
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by alobright17(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
Yes, no big deal.

Pray just pray
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Somehow i think i am a bit of a chicken, lol, dnt knw y
Lol...receive the ability to be like a lion
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2016
zyzxx:
which kain benefit?
Gud morning
There are lot o bro... without emotional attachment.
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by zyzxx(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2016
Divepen1:
There are lot o bro... without emotional attachment.
grin ifa maun fani lapo ya
If she decide not to leave ur life after u think u have chop and clean mouth
Den u will realize the heat of d sun is smaller compare to hell fire
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:05am On May 18, 2016
Divepen1:
Lol...receive the ability to be like a lion
hehehhheheh yes sarrr. Amenoooooooh i lecieve

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2016
When Biola friendzoned John, she thought she could escape love. But when she entered marriage, they both discovered they can't live without each other. They are both restricted by religion, culture, marriage and gossips. Now, they must avoid adultery as their spouses are jealous, rebelling and making them come closer.

Meanwhile, Kemi is tired of John's love for Biola and is now drawn to Biola's husband.
She's restricted by her love for John and want to avoid adultery at all cost.
Watch out for ' Another Fenced Heart'
9 days to go on
www.nigerianwritershub.com
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2016
zyzxx:
grin ifa maun fani lapo ya
If she decide not to leave ur life after u think u have chop and clean mouth
Den u will realize the heat of d sun is smaller compare to hell fire
Lolllllll

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by krak101(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin yam go taya me shaa.. I won't lie..
God bless you for that candid answer. We need mehn like you in high places. If you ever consider running for President lemme know
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by krak101(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin yam go taya me shaa.. I won't lie..
God bless you for that candid answer. We need mehn like you in high places. If you ever consider running for President lemme know grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ / Bizarre: Fashion Or Madness? See What This Ladies Wore To The Club (pictures) / I Will Always Slut Shame Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.