Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations (757 Views)

Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by kriss15: 11:26pm On May 17, 2016
A very close friend of mine is having his wedding soon and I am going to be the best man.
We are confuse on how to put the colours together because the colour of the day will be SEA GREEN and PEACH. Meanwhile the groom and the best man will be wearing white jacket and black trouser with white shirt while the men on suit will wear complete black suits with white shirt and black bow tie but the challenge now is what should the colour of the groom's and vest man bow tie be?
A) Sea Green
B) Peach
C) Black
pls help
Re: This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by obiorathesubtle: 11:31pm On May 17, 2016
Black!
Re: This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by lovat(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2016
The tie needs to be Black because the two colour combination of black and wife has always stood the test of time.
Re: This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by Obinovictor(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2016
Black is the color... If the black can have patterns, it'll be cool too
Re: This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by halfricanadian(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2016
grin grin all i need is invite o i wan come chop abeg

Bt wats sea green shocked shocked
Re: This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by makydebbie(f): 5:53am On May 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin grin all i need is invite o i wan come chop abeg

Bt wats sea green shocked shocked

my sister i taya oo...sea green again op i think black will do
Re: This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by refiner(f): 5:55am On May 18, 2016
....I dunno sha...
all I'm interested in is the jollof rice!...pls invite me o jare!grin
Re: This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by Bose253(f): 6:19am On May 18, 2016
Black and white. Modern wedding colours aren't supposed to be too colourful
Re: This Groom Need Ur Help On Colours Combinations by Omotayor123(f): 7:14am On May 18, 2016
If the groom is wearing White jacket and Black trouser, Black bow tie will do just fine.

Leave the peach and sea green for other decorations.

(1) (Reply)

The Merry Go Round / Photos: US Soldier Returns Home To Surprise His Daughter At Her Graduation / 20 Crazy And Sh0cking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.