Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" (41860 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by tayoccu(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
just watched a repeat broadcast of YOUR VIEW on TVC, and I heard the lady died of respiratory seizure.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by rufychuks: 8:17am On May 21, 2016
MarieSucre:

Firstly, you dont have to proclaim you are a man for it to
be obvious. Those who claim to be real men have a rather
peculiar pattern of expression which you have clearly
exhibited.

***fixed your condescending statement

Sure we've all heard of homicide and all the -cides. But i quoted that to show you how ridiculous it is for you to say women hate you on a the thread dealing with alleged murder of a wife. Since you refused to do your homework, here it is;

Sex related murder: Male 93.6% Female 3.4%
Workplace murders: Male 91.3% Female 8.7%
Argument Murders: Male 85.6% Female 14.4%

NCJ 182990, U.S Dept of Justice.

For Nigeria I bet it is higher. So you should be asking yourself that question not us.

Sure no one stops women now, but the years of telling women that all they're good for is child bearing and sending only our sons to school has left an indelible mark on the society. I read an account of a woman who overhead another woman telling her daughter who is an eloquent speaker that she should become a teacher instead of a lawyer, so she can be compatible with marriage life. This woman felt sad that this mother was stunting her daughters growth at jss3.

The truth is none of us we're born our race either. We just came to earth to find that black was seen as the weaker, ugly and unintelligent race. Should we also say that natural roles have been created for each race as the white race has excelled in intellectual and technological capacity, conquered our cities, enslaved us and even after the abolition of slave trade are still miles ahead of us. Creating vaccines for diseases that our ancestors died foolishly of, phones and cars so we do not trek under the sun and make use of a town crier. They're even preparing to send a manned mission to Mars but we are here harboring Senators who marry children.
Using your physical superiority logic to condone sexism against women, will you also use this intellectual superiority factor to condone racism against blacks?

Its funny you talk about an even playing field. Is it and even playing field for your tribe? Talk more of for the women.

Why are you scared if the tables are turned that's gonna happen. Lolz. Only one who is guilty, has much to fear. Don't worry. As for me, I'm all for gender equity.

I had to laugh after reading all these. I am someone who respects women more than you can imagine. Arguing back and forth is really tiring. What I have stated is true. Men are men, women are women. That's just it. It is unfair to classify women as weaker vessels but, my dear, it is naturally true. Life isn't fair. Stay happy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.