Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls (624 Views)

Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River / Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls by chriskosherbal(m): 5:15am On May 18, 2016
Unfaithfulness or infidelity is a sin, it normally has the end result of adultery, though it starts with seemingly harmless ways like spending time with someone whom is not your spouse.

The following may however acts as a catalyst to this phenomenon, which is more of a problem of the heart.

(a) Becoming unattractive.

(b) Not caring about things like one's weight, looks and interest in sex.

(c) General loss of interest in dressing, hair and indeed the general appearance.

(d) infrequent sexual intercourse between a couple.

(e) lack of communication.

(f) Lack of fellowship.

(g) Failure to develop an interest in sexual activity.

(h) Failure to sustain interest in one another.

(i) Fortnight marriages- Couple come together only fortnightly.

(j) Failure to share the same bedroom.

(k) Trekking jobs

(l) Turning down your spouse sexual advances frequently.

(m) Unhealthy work circumstances e g a male and a female working closely together in the same room for hours.

-Traveling/Trekking together and staying together in the same hotel.

- Going on long courses abroad and short business trips

- Holding meetings in a hotel room.
Re: Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls by 1miccza: 7:52am On May 18, 2016
I reaLly don't understand point f.. What is it about it..
Re: Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls by chriskosherbal(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2016
1miccza:
I reaLly don't understand point f.. What is it about it..
am talking about fellowshiping together, as a team or couple.
Re: Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls by 1miccza: 8:11am On May 18, 2016
chriskosherbal:
am talking about fellowshiping together, as a team or couple.

Ok nice write up though thumbs up
Re: Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls by Idydarling(f): 8:16am On May 18, 2016
I don't understand k
Re: Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls by chriskosherbal(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2016
1miccza:

Ok nice write up though thumbs up
thanks I appreciate
Re: Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls by 1miccza: 8:22am On May 18, 2016
chriskosherbal:
thanks I appreciate

My pleasure bro
Re: Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls by chriskosherbal(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2016
Idydarling:
I don't understand k
am talking about an adventure job, outdoor job.

(1) (Reply)

Land / How Can I Tell That A Lady Has A Thing For Me / This Ghanaian Boy Wonders How I Have Managed To Be Alive Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.