Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. (631 Views)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / NLC, TUC Kicks Off Protest In Lagos (photos) / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. by Nobody: 5:44am On May 18, 2016
There have been a lot of controversy trailing the stand of the NLC and TUC on the strike action.

While the NLC under the leadership of Comrade Wabba has insisted on the continuation of the strike, the factional leader-Comrade Ajaero- together with TUC has insisted on 'no strike'.

The Federal Government has also insist on 'no work, no pay'. Which way forward, Nigerians?

http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/39692
Re: Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. by domopps(m): 6:00am On May 18, 2016
God is watching all of them for throwing masses into state of confusion!

Maybe if we must go to work 2day I would suggest one should go on public transport !

Cheeeeeers
Re: Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. by Nobody: 6:06am On May 18, 2016
domopps:
God is watching all of them for throwing masses into state of confusion!

Maybe if we must go to work 2day I would suggest one should go on public transport !

Cheeeeeers

I guess most of these labour and union leaders are fighting and taking decisions for themselves, not the people they are representing.

Where have they been all this while when the state governments are owing their workers 5-6 months salary?

A house divided upon itself cannot stand.
Re: Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. by Konection(m): 6:06am On May 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. by domopps(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2016
abrahamsom:

I guess most of these labour and union leaders are fighting and taking decisions for themselves, not the people they are representing.

Where have they been all this while when the state governments are owing their workers 5-6 months salary?

A house divided upon itself cannot stand.

Yes boss also heard that there's N2 billion fraud linked to that faction of Ajaero now render them vulnerable and forced them to back out of the strike while Tuc and other faction of NLC saying we should proceed on strike .........God shld just have mercy on this country because so many things have gone wrong!

Good Morning!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. by tunwumi: 6:25am On May 18, 2016
The strike is dead on arrival. Factional leader has collected some thing while the mail leader has nothing yet. Just my opinion
Re: Controversies Trails Nlc Strike Action As Nlc, Tuc And Fg Disagrees. by Oche211(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2016
Nigerian labour leaders have always sold d masses nd workers out for their own selfish interest since the independence.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Billionaire: A Fool And His Money / Fayose Blows Hot: ' I Can't Guarantee Herdsmen Safety' / FG Praises NLC For Suspending Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.