Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? (744 Views)

Gionee Launch New Lineup A1/A1 Plus / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / New Innjoo Fire Battery.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? by dotun4luv(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2016
Innjoo is coming in a very big way with Innjoo A+ (A plus). After the launch of Innjoo Max 2, Innjoo Max 2 plus and Innjoo 2, subscribers have lost hope in the company that they have finally went exile but that isn’t true about company.

Silence doesn’t means is not in existence. And that was exactly what Innjoo mobility actually did, and, they are coming up with the launch of a new smartphone called Innjoo A+ (A plus). The new Innjoo A+ is expected to be launched during the Jumia week toward the end of this month, meanwhile, the specs of the Innjoo A+ plus is not yet unveiled and as a result, we have limited speculation about the device specs.

We are looking at the new Innjoo A + from the Innjoo teaser on YouTube as being a 6 inch screen device but we can’t ascertain this fact for now. The only specs information about Innjoo A+ is taken from the company video’s teaser.

From the new device teaser we noticed a dual smartphone but we are yet to know which is which in the teaser but watch out for the latest Innjoo A+ before the end of this month. See image image

Re: Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? by dotun4luv(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2016
Re: Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? by kvngjesse(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2016
They're all copying the gionee m5's design.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? by Darkseid(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2016
Na them sabi.
Re: Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? by gabylzy(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2016
kvngjesse:
They're all copying the gionee m5's design.

I tot i was the only one dat was seeing it..

1 Like

Re: Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? by kvngjesse(m): 6:30am On May 20, 2016
gabylzy:

I tot i was the only one dat was seeing it..
Hehehe
Re: Video: Innjoo Set To Launch New Innjoo A+ (A Plus? by pat077: 7:27am On May 20, 2016
Innjoo needs to improve on their software, always having too much bug.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Ios App Development Solution For You / Help Me Out Whit Infinix Hot Note Panel / Infinix Mobility Is Launching A New Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.