Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

Have You Challenged Yourself To Think BIGGER? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Challenged Yourself To Think BIGGER? (589 Views)

Amen Rochas Takes Charity To Physically Challenged Communities In Abuja / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Challenged Yourself To Think BIGGER? by fermonster(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2016
Summary: Go beyond yourself.
Case study: Me,
Target: You!

Yes. I have, years back I started up an online business where I sell my own eBooks for just 1k. It started well, but didn’t continue well and so, it ended badly. There and then did I realize how badly I have managed myself and let challenges win me. I let disappointments of poor sales and no help break me.
In life as you grow, you will learn that the only way to move fast, better and be financially free, is to go beyond yourself and also set up a team. You can never do it alone, get people involved in your dreams and see what they have to offer. Build on it and grow.

The good news with me starting up my own eBook business was that, I came a long way. But the bad news, I went the wrong way the moment I chose to work alone and at the end of the day, I crashed alone and nobody came to my rescue.
So today, I challenge you to think bigger and go beyond yourself. Setup a team, break rules and build an empire.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Challenged Yourself To Think BIGGER? by PenSniper: 8:16am On May 18, 2016
fermonster:
Summary: Go beyond yourself.
Case study: Me,
Target: You!

Yes. I have, years back I started up an online business where I sell my own eBooks for just 1k. It started well, but didn’t continue well and so, it ended badly. There and then did I realize how badly I have managed myself and let
challenges win me. I let disappointments of poor sales and no help break me.
In life as you grow, you will learn that the only way to move fast, better and be financially free, is to go beyond yourself and also set up a team. You can never do it alone, get people involved in your dreams and see what they have to offer. Build on it and grow.

The good news with me starting up my own eBook business was that, I came a long way. But the bad news, I went the wrong way the moment I chose to work alone and at the end of the day, I crashed alone and nobody came to my rescue.
So today, I challenge you to think bigger and go beyond yourself. Setup a team, break rules and build an empire.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

I like the kind of nature you portrayed here. Ditto for your thesis.
Remain blessed. May your castle never crash again in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Challenged Yourself To Think BIGGER? by mrdba: 8:39am On May 18, 2016
Bur in getting a team, ensure its d right pple...

1 Like

Re: Have You Challenged Yourself To Think BIGGER? by servicegiver: 8:45am On May 18, 2016
Let me also quickly add that it takes the mastery of oneself to excel in any given venture. Mastery of oneself is a science that everyone should learn...

1 Like

Re: Have You Challenged Yourself To Think BIGGER? by fermonster(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2016
PenSniper:

I like the kind of nature you portrayed here. Ditto for your thesis.
Remain blessed. May your castle never crash again in Jesus name.

Thanks, I appreciate. Remain blessed too!

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Gold Bars / Neatly Used 2000 Bmw X5 Series For Just 450k / Cool Indoors Without Air Conditioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.