Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:17 AM

NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded (38908 Views)

What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals / Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Continues To Shake As Terrified Commuters Beg KAI / DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by Ghost01(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Mtcheew...The protest no get weight.
At all. Dem no even reach 50. Lolz.
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by ehiage27(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2016
This non sense protest mk me no travel out today. God punish NLC and dos leaders of deres. In short God punish emirates airline sef.
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by orizucj(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:
BRT on airport road??

Those pictures are not accurate

No Airport road picture there..

This is not airport road! I passed there 2 hours ago when I went to Nahco kiss
tbaba1234:
BRT on airport road??

Those pictures are not accurate

No Airport road picture there..

This is not airport road! I passed there 2 hours ago when I went to Nahco
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by talktonase(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2016
Built2last:
This thing is gathering momentum oo.
gathering which momemtum for where?

1 Like

Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by marlockj: 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
Please this minimum wage of a thing,is it only effective as only to the least you can get or does the increment effect does that are making money already in government? for xample a man that has already been in government let's say level 10 and he is was already collecting 200k,does it mean with the increment of minimum wage is salary will further be increased too?...if Yes let's say minimum wage is increased by 70% does it mean others who has been earning over minimum wage will be increased by that same %..

please I need clarification on this......I may not know too much,but with you guys knowledge together I will....

Please give me more light on this thanks
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by mikeuz(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
EmekaBlue:
people abusing nlc r u guyz crazy? they r fighting under hottest sun fr ur good so atleast mayb d price shud b negotiated and reduced to a bearable value to manage d suffering in this hardtimes and u sitting in ur room abusing...Gerrout fr real mehn.

Don't mind them jare, the last hope for the common man "NLC". If u like don't support them today, other decisions are coming that will need actions like this, then don't hope to see the NLC you didnt support.

You have money to buy fuel and data, and you forget the common man that doesn't have a voice, the less priviledge etc, those that can't come on nairaland to air their view, those not educated but understand hardship, those who survive on buying cup of garri daily( meanwhile a paint of garri is now 600naira). The begger on the street, how much more do they have to beg to feed themselves these hard times in the country, as a matter of fact the money they will get, won't be as much as it use to be, because everyone is managing and trying to adjust.Think of them. Why fight the masses when you can fight those ripping the nation through subsidy? The government can carry NLC to court, why not carry the so called cabals?why must the masses endure hardship, and make them hope it wil be better when it keeps getting worse?
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by mikeuz(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2016
orizucj:

This is not airport road! I passed there 2 hours ago when I went to Nahco kiss

This is not airport road! I passed there 2 hours ago when I went to Nahco

I passed airport this morning by 8:00am and it was blocked by NLC, the pix might not be NLC, but the blockade is real.
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by manny4life(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2016
Techsupport:

When economic activity is down, who will suffer at the end of the day. Nigerianso are so removed from reality

Everyone suffers it including the federal and state govt: decreased or no productivity means decreased output or product. When the govt's purse is affected, even the federal govt, economic loss is on ALL sides. The poor man has nothing to loose because he it's more like a free vacation time for him. If this strike persists for two weeks, even the oil and gas industries would be severely affected, I mean why would the FG seek an industrial injunction to stop the protest.
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by Charlesberry(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2016
mbaboy:
Here in university of calabar the strike is very effective. All offices are locked up. NLC and tuc big gbosaaaaa for u guys

Bro which depart u dey?
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by Charlesberry(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2016
mbaboy:
Here in university of calabar the strike is very effective. All offices are locked up. NLC and tuc big gbosaaaaa for u guys

Bro which departmen u dey?
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by mbaboy(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2016
History and international studies
Charlesberry:

Bro which departmen u dey?
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by no1madman(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2016
Nigeria= ZERO
Re: NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded by alfredo4u(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2016
babasolo:

Ma guy na u be better person joooor Up liveeeeeeeeeerpooooooooool

how market bro.............................in the morning up liverpool...........at night up sevila......Spanish league remains the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.