Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,101 members, 7,919,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? (1497 Views)

Top 10 Common Ways Nigerian Ladies CODELY Demand For Money From Guys(must Read) / 8 Underwear Mistakes Guys Must Avoid (most Guys Make Them) / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by ForeverNew(f): 11:20am On May 18, 2016
So last week as I was surfing the net nwayo nwayo, a friend of mine (a guy) sent me an IM telling me that if I really wanna get over my ex that what I need is sex! I was shocked, thinking maybe this my friend wants to take advantage of our friendship and get in bed with me. But he quickly corrected me telling me there is this app where I can meet awesome people, have fun and forget about my bf ..I mean Ex bf. I asked him the name and he immediately said Palmchat, so I downloaded it and since then I have met awesome guys and ladies too. But I am yet to get laid though lol. So guys if you think you can fill up my ex's shoes quickly download Palmchat register and chat me up. My username is joy. But one more thing, is sex the only way to get over a heart break?
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by feran15(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2016
Why are people advertising palmchat all over the place suddenly?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by tommychow(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2016
Ladies, must everything be about money?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by PROVERBZ(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2016
hahahahaha I noticed it to grin
but the palm chat I knew den was really really boorinG
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2016
Seriously? undecided

Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by andreernest28(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2016
like seriously,gurls dem like prickson
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by bqlekan(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2016
were rey o... palm chat kor foot yarn nii... mtceeew
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 18, 2016
grin Lol...if u wanna meet great guys, juz start searching here on NL.

I found smellinganus here, he is such a great man...very matured and not to mention he is a smart guy...

So, I don't believe that it's all about sex at all..
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by nedu2000(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2016
But what else can a dumb girl offer me?
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by nairamaverick(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2016
No, its not all about sex. Its about great sex, rough sex, wild sex. The kind of sex that would leave the bed broken and you sweating, not just sex.
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2016
tommychow:
I see 100,000 likes coming your way cheesy. I've asked myself the exact same question undecided
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by Jayjay0(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2016
ForeverNew:

So last week as I was surfing the net nwayo nwayo, a friend of mine (a guy) sent me an IM telling me that if I really wanna get over my ex that what I need is sex! I was shocked, thinking maybe this my friend wants to take advantage of our friendship and get in bed with me. But he quickly corrected me telling me there is this app where I can meet awesome people, have fun and forget about my bf ..I mean Ex bf. I asked him the name and he immediately said Palmchat, so I downloaded it and since then I have met awesome guys and ladies too. But I am yet to get laid though lol. So guys if you think you can fill up my ex's shoes quickly download Palmchat register and chat me up. My username is joy. But one more thing, is sex the only way to get over a heart break?
In other words you need some very good Diick
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...if u wanna meet great guys, juz start searching here on NL.

I found smellinganus here, he is such a great man...very matured and not to mention he is a smart guy...

So, I don't believe that it's all about sex at all..
Queen Kashybaby Boo... You are a darling... I am looking forward to the day I will open a thread just for you kiss
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Queen Kashybaby Boo... You are a darling... I am looking forward to the day I will open a thread just for you kiss

grin kiss " right here waiting " boo...I know that day will be filled of love & kindness...

wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by kesikeller(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2016
Sex (sexual variety) is the cardinal spice of life
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by Chizzy759831: 6:02pm On May 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
just passing...
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by bolabolabo: 6:20pm On May 18, 2016
The best sex is the one without emotions attached to it....

It is rough, wild and hot... it is addictive.
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by ForeverNew(f): 9:27am On May 19, 2016
Advertise Are you drunk or something.
feran15:
Why are people advertising palmchat all over the place suddenly?
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by ForeverNew(f): 9:29am On May 19, 2016
It was oo... But you need to check it out now. Maybe they brought new users sef. Lol
PROVERBZ:
hahahahaha I noticed it to grin

but the palm chat I knew den was really really boorinG
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by ForeverNew(f): 9:30am On May 19, 2016
Hmmm... And where can I find that?
nairamaverick:
No, its not all about sex. Its about great sex, rough sex, wild sex. The kind of sex that would leave the bed broken and you sweating, not just sex.
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by ForeverNew(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2016
Hmmm.
bolabolabo:
The best sex is the one without emotions attached to it....

It is rough, wild and hot... it is addictive.
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by Gebbson007(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2016
tommychow:

uv said. it all ,ws bout 2 ask dem.
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by feran15(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2016
ForeverNew:
Advertise Are you drunk or something.

No...very sober. People have been mentioning palmchat suddenly.
Re: Guys Must Everything Be About Sex? by tomdon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
ForeverNew:

lol

(1) (Reply)

For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable / My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander / Sexy And Hot Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.