Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News (19002 Views)

Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) / ASUU Joins NLC Declares Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / Court Stops NLC/TUC From Embarking On Strike (vanguard News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by emjoe1: 5:33pm On May 18, 2016
abeg, is the strike indefinite or for a specific period?
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 18, 2016
Molly1991:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. THE CALL, When America saw the killing in the north in 2011 just because GEJ won the presidential election, they predicted the disintegration of Nigeria in 2015 knowing that there would be another presidential election and GEJ will again win and the war will begin. 2015 came, they heard and interpreted the Dogs and Baboons soaking in blood statement. America got prepared, they waited in Ghana and observe the happenings the world tuned their ears listening for the sound of bombs and watched expecting the first attack. The "clock stood still" tension walked through the cities, terror became neighbours, everybody became a suspect. He remembered the prediction, he remembered the threat, he also remembered the action in 2011. He asked himself, is my political ambition worth the blood of any man? The phone resting on the table Results on cable Jega's voice not stable States still calling Results still coming Tension keep building Prediction drawing near Threat on alert. He remembered you!!!! Your importance to your family Your value to the society Your hope for the future. He thought of a way out of this impending secretly organised war. Just then, he picked his phone He dialled a number He said congratulations And: America's prediction failed Buhari's threat failed He uphold the peace He uphold ONE Nigeria The CALL wasn't because he lost The CALL was for you to live And YOU are still alive after 365days. Please, appreciate him and say .... THANK YOU SIR
Bullsh!t
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Spanner4(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2016
All Promises Cancelled Government

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Dollipsejay(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2016
Molly1991:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
THE CALL,
When America saw the killing in the north in
2011 just because
GEJ won the presidential election, they predicted
the
disintegration of Nigeria in 2015 knowing that
there would be
another presidential election and GEJ will again
win and the
war will begin.
2015 came, they heard and interpreted the Dogs
and Baboons
soaking in blood statement. America got
prepared, they waited
in Ghana and observe the happenings the world
tuned their
ears listening for the sound of bombs and
watched expecting
the first attack.
The "clock stood still" tension walked through
the cities, terror
became neighbours, everybody became a
suspect.
He remembered the prediction, he remembered
the threat, he
also remembered the action in 2011.
He asked himself, is my political ambition worth
the blood of
any man?
The phone resting on the table
Results on cable
Jega's voice not stable
States still calling
Results still coming
Tension keep building
Prediction drawing near
Threat on alert.
He remembered you!!!!
Your importance to your family
Your value to the society
Your hope for the future.
He thought of a way out of this impending
secretly organised
war.
Just then, he picked his phone
He dialled a number
He said congratulations
And:
America's prediction failed
Buhari's threat failed
He uphold the peace
He uphold ONE Nigeria
The CALL wasn't because he lost
The CALL was for you to live
And YOU are still alive after 365days.
Please, appreciate him and say ....
THANK YOU SIR
copy and paste
look for something that is urs to paste here
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Johnsinia(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2016
ProHuntConsult:
Its your students who sweat to pay their fees you are suffering so shame on you all. After suffering them like this is not as if there is even job waiting for them.
are u a studnt? Do u knw hw much a cup of garri is sold in campuses? Do u knw hw many candles dat is burnt daily every night for studnts to read? Do u knw hw studnts stressed themslves looking for where to get water? Do u knw hw studnts find it very difficult surviving in ds hard expensive times? Do u knw hw hard it is also for lecturers to cope in ds hard times in d sch environmnt?
We d studnts r in total support of the NLC, ASUU n SSANU on this strike to revert the price of fuel back to its initial.

4 Likes

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by dadebayo1(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2016
#Kickout Administrative incompetence... this is not the change I voted for... One year gone and we keep hearing tales of a better tomorrow, price of essential commodities are on the high side due to the policy of oga at the top... Workers are not paid salary and yet you are proposing increase in minimum wage? How many people are even getting the so called minimum wage? Labour is right.. We cannot continue making sacrifices for the ruling class while they live in affluence and their children enjoy life around the world..

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by onoslove(f): 5:43pm On May 18, 2016
mbaboy:
Great ssanu
great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by iswallker(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:
Ha!!!! see #spoilers ooo.. Ssanu or whatever you call yourselves, I and most Nigerians students just have to graduate by August... So please stop tolling with our future angry

a labor dispute has been declared with a slowpoke government in order to guarantee a secure future for you..... cheesy

the least you can do is be patient and see what the outcome will be. meanwhile this generation of leaders is a wasted generation....i urge you to take your destinies in your hands....see how below...

10 Steps to achieve financial independence
1. Invest in Longrich International, china
2. Entry levels include silver 65k; gold 110k; platinum 280k; vip 580k
3. Make payment to the nearest stockist/distributor
4. You immediately get your money’s worth of products
5. You can either use or sell the products; selling products is not our priority.
6. The focus is to get three people to register under you, called your legs
7. Each of your legs will in turn get three people to register.
8. This way, we can grow our placement tree to infinity.
9.Bonuses available to you and I include sponsorship bonus, placement bonus, performance bonus, retail/repeat order bonus, leadership bonus and so many other incentives like house, overseas travel and car.
10. A group support system is available to help you achieve your dreams
Contact me for more details - 08033665497
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by macaranta(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Thunder fire buhari
Respect your elders @ least.
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 18, 2016
E don finish? Buhari, you see your miserable life?
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by tommykiwi(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Thunder fire buhari
Supported.....Even lightening too.

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by treachiz(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2016
Anoda 3months extra at home...chu
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by OmoNiceGee(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2016
calliope:
Ha!!!! see #spoilers ooo.. Ssanu or whatever you call yourselves, I and most Nigerians students just have to graduate by August... So please stop tolling with our future angry
me self i tire o,dem won cme put sand for my garri.... E no go work o...... FG make una negotiate fast o
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by reliablenenge1: 6:08pm On May 18, 2016
Nice one. Enough of the impunity and insensitivity. Shame APC
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by reliablenenge1: 6:08pm On May 18, 2016
Nice one. Enough of the impunity and insensitivity. Shame APC. Injury to one, is injury to all
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Nairadays: 6:14pm On May 18, 2016
SSANU no wan work before na.
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by jamst2(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2016
ProHuntConsult:
Its your students who sweat to pay their fees you are suffering so shame on you all. After suffering them like this is not as if there is even job waiting for them.

Huh! It is beta 2 suffer today than suffer for a thousand years
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by twentylives: 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by francisbarrack(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2016
Most Nigerians don't realise we've been living in The Matrix. This subsidy removal is the red pill that may wake us up to reality.
We are poor. We are broke. We've been raped, pillaged, looted and left for dead.
All these years our economy has been sustained on the junk food of corruption. We have kwashiorkor but because we look chubby we think we are healthy.
Those two bedrooms in Abuja going for N700 million. Those make up artists charging 500k and pre-wedding photo shoots for 700k. Aso ebi for 90k. Buying Rolexes and Ferraris. Range Rover Sport all over Lagos like keke napep.
It is all fake. It's all a mirage. We've all been living off the spoils of corruption. That's why the country is so hard now. No money circulating. Because no money to steal and rent flats and shops for girlfriends. For civil servants to pay bogus tithes of N500k. For senators to spray dollars at their daughters' weddings. For lagos big boys to spend N2m every Friday night at nightclubs.
It's time to face reality. The party is over. Now we may see the real Nigeria and Nigerians.
Now that money will go into our roads and bridges and hospitals. It will benefit those who don't have a rich corrupt uncle with connections in oil and gas. Those who can't travel to Dubai to celebrate birthdays. Those who don't know what Coldstone ice cream tastes like.
Hopefully the real estate markets will crash. The thieves with 15 houses in abuja will be forced to sell them fast for cash. I would prefer if EFCC seized and auctioned them, though.
All those in the service industry will have to revaluate their pricing. You can't charge 500k to paint faces anymore; free money don finish.
Welcome to the real world

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Siddeek: 6:24pm On May 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Thunder fire buhari
thunder fire your mama.
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by jamst2(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2016
Huh! This is why we need to stand up & fight 4 our right in this country,this is a fight btw the rich & the poor,the elite & the masses,the good & the bad and the forces of light & the forces of darkness...now is the time! RISE UP GOOD CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Malawian(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2016
tommykiwi:
Supported.....Even lightening too.
ABI O, i don't know why people keep saying "thunder fire" thunder is just sound. the real bros is the electric shock from the lightening

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Godsate: 7:58pm On May 18, 2016
Awon alainisheshe

They are protesting for the subsidy to continue while those pocketing subsidy money are inside air condition taken the latest wine.

Remember, no work, no pay. Court didn't support your action.
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Splashme: 8:20pm On May 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Thunder fire buhari

1 Like

Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by BizLife(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2016
When would breadsellers join?
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by brojoshua: 10:27pm On May 18, 2016
Most of us in Nigeria are dead in heart and mind, we don't know righteousness, justice, mercy and truth, and so we don't fight for such things. When almost all Nigeria's wealth are been stolen and shared almost all Nigerians were at a peace, but now when things started to change people began to fight. I am almost sure that most Nigerians prefer corruption for when there was gross corruption they were in a peace for they are used to such a system but now when there is a little different from what used to be they start to make noise
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by Mrjosaphat: 5:55am On May 19, 2016
calliope:
lol,most of the finalist in my lodge are crying, cos they suppose to be writing dia degree exam next month, but as for me, am nt affected ,I luv d strike so na house tinx.

PROUDLY A 300LV MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT OF ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY (ANSU)
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by sunshine1974(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2016
I don't support the strike action but negotiating with ajero is a failure on the part of the government. Ajero has just 3 on his side PENFASAN, NUPENG and NUEE....Ayuba Waba is the substantive labor leader with over 33 unions by his side.....he shld be d one u shld be talking to not ajero. Until now even govt never recognized the ajero faction.....so why the double standard
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by TrippleTte: 6:51am On May 19, 2016
calliope:
u wnt to grad nice thing bt afta grad wat do u wanna do?dats d big question unles u got a wealthy family dah would hlp u nd ur future bt wit ds present nigeria abeg let ds ppl fight in anyway dey can cos out dere things re extremely hard!!!e gst b lyk slavery coz u work nd c no profit,jst work work work!!!aswear buhari iz a problem!!!
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by TrippleTte: 6:59am On May 19, 2016
brojoshua:
Most of us in Nigeria are dead in heart and mind, we don't know righteousness, justice, mercy and truth, and so we don't fight for such things. When almost all Nigeria's wealth are been stolen and shared almost all Nigerians were at a peace, but now when things started to change people began to fight. I am almost sure that most Nigerians prefer corruption for when there was gross corruption they were in a peace for they are used to such a system but now when there is a little different from what used to be they start to make noise oga abeg
oga abeg shut up go find some religion topic to join nd preach 4 dem dere....so with dis hardship u wnt nigerians to jst chill nd watchits eider u re an apc member asin ppl wey d enjoy d current apc regin or u re postin 4rm outsyd d country!!!seat bak nd chek d odds ds iz nt wat we voted for!!!APC IS A SCAM!!!
Re: SSANU Joins NLC Strike - Vanguard News by otokx(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2016
As the days go by the strike will either get stronger or weaker, hopefully dialogue will be taking place at the sidelines.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / NDDC To Move To Permanent Headquarters In 2018 / 2023 Presidency: How Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Woo Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.