Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Midweek Bookings For Cup Finals Acroos Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Midweek Bookings For Cup Finals Acroos Europe (480 Views)

Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia / Be The Patient Millionaire,play My Bet9ja Bookings For Disember Month / Bet9ja Bookings For Today,wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Midweek Bookings For Cup Finals Acroos Europe by patrickstone(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2016
Hello Guys. What's up.Have you been cashing out or regaling tales of 1 game eternally bashing your tickets? Well, welcome to our world.

This is probably gonna be my last league related bookings as we approach the twin tournaments of Copa America and the Euros in the summer.

This booking is solely based on cup finals to be played across Europe starting with the Europa league final at St Jakobs Park where Liverpool take on Sevilla. The other games are cup finals in England, France, Portugal, Estonia, Cyprus etc and the champions league final.

Okay. Lets begin with tonight's game. Liverpool need to beat Sevilla to win the Europa league with the added incentive of qualification in next season's champions league. After victories over Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund & Villareal, it is no surprise that bookmakers are slightly in favour of a Liverpool triumph. Simply put, a 1X on this isn't a bad idea considering its a 1.32 on bet9ja.

The FA Cup on saturday is truly United's best chance of securing anything meaningful from what was has been a disastrous campaign. A champions league group stage exit,coupled with exits in the league cup & Europa league, interspersed with consistently tedious and dour performances at home- especially in December- should have brought an end to LVG's reign.

Surprisingly he lives to fight this saturday against Alan Pardew's crew whose league form in 2016 was akin to relegated Aston Villa. I'm going to stick out my neck for a slight United win because you just feel that United's quality should be just about enough to beat Crystal palace. Bet9ja is offering about 1.83 for a United win.

Athletico finally have the chance to banish the demons of their 2014 champions league loss to local and bitter rivals Real Madrid at the San Siro come the 28th of May. Whatever head of steam Madrid have built with their eventual failed bid to topple Barcelona in La Liga, does no favours against Diego Simeone's crew. I'm going for an X2 which is about 1.53 or thereabouts. If you're bold about it then you can take the 3.50 on offer for a straight Atletico win. If you're a stickler for correct scores, your best bet is a 2-1 in favour of Atletico which comes at a whooping 11.0

The other games features Rangers playing Hibernian in the Scottish cup. I duly went for a 1X and a home win in three tickets. I went for a PSG & Barca straight win against Marseille and Sevilla respectively. Firstly, who's got the guts to bet against Zlatan ruthlessly deciding the game in PSG's favor or of Luis Suarez doing the same against a Sevilla side surely to be spent after a grueling gegenpress session against Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool three days before the battle at the Vicente Calderon. You tell me.

As it is, we are drinking in the last chance saloon, so be careful to go through the games making your own slight alterations as your instinct or inner voice moves you.

N5VW8T, N5W8MW, N5WBQG.

You can also check out my blog where i post daily bet9ja bookings.

http://bet9jabookings..com.ng/2016/05/midweek-bookings-for-cup-finals-acroos.html

And like I love to say, May the odds always be in our favor. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Club Agrees £60 Million-a-year Kit Deal With Nike / . / You Have No Excuse_Football Says So!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.