Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,735 members, 7,898,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed (30842 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / We Increased Fuel Price Because Nigeria’s Broke — LAI MOHAMMED / Minister Says Nigeria Is Broke: Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Silas0(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2016
The name is possessing him.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by pinkyliceous(f): 4:06pm On May 18, 2016
I think Buhari should resign.
He is not a born leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by iswallker(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2016
Nigeria has been stolen blind by the ruling class including lie muhammud; looking for more money to steal, the jack the price of gasoline up by 70%; and come and announce that Nigeria is broke; its broke but lie muhammud will still take a loan of 13million for vacation in china.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

your future is in your hands. think out of the box....

10 Steps to achieve financial independence
1. Invest in Longrich International, china
2. Entry levels include silver 65k; gold 110k; platinum 280k; vip 580k
3. Make payment to the nearest stockist/distributor
4. You immediately get your money’s worth of products
5. You can either use or sell the products; selling products is not our priority.
6. The focus is to get three people to register under you, called your legs
7. Each of your legs will in turn get three people to register.
8. This way, we can grow our placement tree to infinity.
9.Bonuses available to you and I include sponsorship bonus, placement bonus, performance bonus, retail/repeat order bonus, leadership bonus and so many other incentives like house, overseas travel and car.
10. A group support system is available to help you achieve your dreams
Contact me for more details - 08033665497
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Catastrophe1: 4:07pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
But they can buy cars?

What the masses suffer in Nigeria is more than the slaves did during the slave era.

That my fore-father that hid in the bush when they were picking slaves, may he not rest in peace as I am not resting in this country.

I could have been balling with kanye by now, or I could have even been kanye.

All he had to do was take some harsh strokes... angry

Coward!
hahhahaha. seriously u are very funny. but what u said is obtainable true.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by awa(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2016
APC was never ready for governance and here they are...
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by VocalWalls: 4:07pm On May 18, 2016
Surfboard:

This had me in stitches. I hope you left it at what it is though, a joke and nothing more. Slavery isn't something to be toyed with.
wink
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by chukslawrence(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
I don't know why I find it hard to believe whatever that comes out of this man mouth. Can someone please tell me why?
His name, LIE Mohammed!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Blackfire(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
But they can buy cars?

What the masses suffer in Nigeria is more than the slaves did during the slave era.

That my fore-father that hid in the bush when they were picking slaves, may he not rest in peace as I am not resting in this country.

Coward!

your grand father now told me to tell u to go and willingly enslave yaself to the Europeans...

Either u cross desert to Europe or u go to their embassy to get asylum visa.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by VocalWalls: 4:08pm On May 18, 2016
Catastrophe1:
hahhahaha. seriously u are very funny. but what u said is obtainable true.

If I return and hear anything Nigeria in my mama's belly, I'll just choke myself with the umbilical cord.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Babaregg post=45740686]I Laugh in Latin grin grin grin

How about the recovered funds?

Missing again.

LONG LIVE
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by VocalWalls: 4:09pm On May 18, 2016
Blackfire:

your grand father now told me to go and willingly enslave yaself to the Europeans...

Either u cross desert to Europe or u go to their embassy to get asylum visa.

Leave that thing, Obama is black, and he's no slave.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by mrbionic: 4:11pm On May 18, 2016
Please if the people in authority are not competent enough to find solutions, why not resign for people with thinking ability!!! Are you telling us to start crying? What have ur oga done about it
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Mistermamus(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2016
Propanganda don finish, reality setting in

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Kiish(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2016
Mr Man, Take your time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by impregnable10(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2016
If Nigeria is broke and stinking, donate your monthly allowances and salary to the F.G
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Blackfire(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:

Leave that thing, Obama is black, and he's no slave.
and u my dear is a great person in the making and u are no slave.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2016
May the lord just forgive us our sins and have mercy upon us....sigh*
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by ochiq(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
Just under 1yr buahri and apc have crumbled the Nigeria economy......when we raised alarm say this man na illiterate say e go get even waec result people tot we were joking; now see where we've found ourself just less than a year
SirExperience:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nigeria-is-broke-fg/147263.html#gm30idtVSHBtHqST.99
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Izontubo(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
ajebuter:
Minister for Egungun Affairs at it again

Make I laugh wella!

grin grin grin grin grin
make ona no kill me with laugh ooo for this NL grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by excel101(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2016
hamzia:
finally him Don talk turu for once
APC man spotted
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by internetpo(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
But they can buy cars?

Coward!
lmao.

kai. my guy you wicked.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Xano(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2016
Interesting from the Minister

There are monies from TSA, recovered loots, money from NNPC, export of agricultural produce and raw materials(not crude oil), among others. Altogether amount to trillions of naira(billions of dollars). Also, billions of dollars left by the previous administration. Monthly increment in the Federation's account.

With all due respect 'sir', you don't have to lie or spin the wheel fit your doom and gloom perspective. You lie to people who fall for it.

We know how to account for and keep records of information.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by SeanDada1(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2016
SirExperience:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nigeria-is-broke-fg/147263.html#gm30idtVSHBtHqST.99

Where are the recovered fund? Tell PMB to stop globetrotting round the world with our money. All of you weak ministers, advisers and governors in his cabinet should sit down, plan, think and work!!!

Stop the political witch hunting. Work as a team.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by olowo72(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2016
Gone are the days of Frank nnweke Junior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by MARKone(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
But they can buy cars?

Coward!

LMAO!!! Oboy abi o girl, your fore fathers will be like "so you no know where American embassy dey, to go apply for visa undecided no come insult us oh" grin
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by DanielPop(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2016
Blame me bro! I am the President on whose desk the buck stops. Not Saint Buhari! Hallowed be his dullardinho_olodo name undecided undecided
YoursGEJ:
NOI told us to brace for tougher times ahead 2 years ago when crude oil was selling at $75 per barrel. Now it is selling for half that price

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

All of you castigating PMB should tell us what the PMB government has done wrong with the meagre FX reserve they met. Did they embezzle it? NO. Should they deplete it completely to import fuel at N86? What will happen after the foreign reserves are at $0? It will be complete chaos. And your lot will still blame PMB
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by onatisi(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2016
With time Nigerians will realize the enormity and meaning of this comment I made last year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by VocalWalls: 4:26pm On May 18, 2016
Blackfire:

and u my dear is a great person in the making and u are no slave.

It don't look so in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2016
However, Mr. Mohammed revealed that there was not enough money in the department of tourism to cover the expenses of his trip to China.

LONG LIVE
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by VocalWalls: 4:28pm On May 18, 2016
onatisi:
With time Nigerians will realize the enormity and meaning of this comment I made last year.

What are those links on your signature?
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by bringbackourGEJ: 4:29pm On May 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Sleek49ers: 4:31pm On May 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]That's why the igbos are always ahead of every other tribe in Nigeria because the see ahead of time... But the ofe mmanu eaters would always lick the Anus of an aboki man to impress him and show the igbos that they are not so relevant in the country...

But lo n behold food is served.....
Where are all those zombies shouting chanji dole?...
EVEN IN KANO AN OFE MMANU GUY WAS DEALTH WITH BY AN ABOKI MAN WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT WHAT BUHARINOMICS HAS DONE TO THE ECONOMY...

[b]That's why the igbos are always ahead of every other tribe in Nigeria because the see ahead of time... But the ofe mmanu eaters would always lick the Anus of an aboki man to impress him and show the igbos that they are not so relevant in the country...

EVEN IN KANO AN OFE MMANU GUY WAS DEALTH WITH BY AN ABOKI MAN WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT WHAT BUHARINOMICS HAS DONE TO THE ECONOMY...

[/b]That's why the igbos are always ahead of every other tribe in Nigeria because the see ahead of time... But the ofe mmanu eaters would always lick the Anus of an aboki man to impress him and show the igbos that they are not so relevant in the country...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed / Pa Akintola Williams Dies At 104

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.