Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,943 members, 7,949,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Life On The Outside World In Nigeria Becoming Difficult Daily - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life On The Outside World In Nigeria Becoming Difficult Daily (407 Views)

The World In 2050. Nigeria's GDP Projection / President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life On The Outside World In Nigeria Becoming Difficult Daily by Benart(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2016
Sometimes i wonder why all the struggles in this life, life in our beloved country seems very unfair. Some citizens are just very fortunate and while many are very unfortunate. cry

In Nigeria we struggle for everything there is nothing gotten easily. towards the end of college you write over 5 exams just to progress into higher institution. sometimes after all this exams there is no luck towards admission you have to wait and extra year before baba God shine his light on you. cry

After over 4 years of persistance and stablity to graduate from higher institution depending on what u studied, you serve our country for 1yr. after all this struggles, you find it hard too get a job or get reasonable/decent job and sometimes many of us that even have jobs don't have jobs based on our fields. cry

what is really the problem of this country
is it bad government or is it that God have forsaken us cause since i became enlighten in our country i haven't seen any Time this country ever flowed with milk and honey instead it's becoming worst. cry

after i saw this picture below online i felt like crying because its very appalling that it hv gotten to this extent

(1) (Reply)

Can The President Of Nigeria Be Sued To Court? / "Illegal Detention: Court Postpones Zakzaky’s N2bn Suit To June 14"- Daily Trust / Buhari Celebrates Goodluck Jonathan To Mark One Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.