Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,445 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. (731 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 18, 2016
I am all for love, openness, romance, transparency and trust but as I said earlier, Naija men are not even dogs, they are cats. They are smooth, sleek and very sneaky so I do understand why over the years women have been revolting against telling their men about their business and what they are up to. Refusing the men to be part and complete parcel of them because you never know when the other woman is going to ‘pop’ up.
That is why most young girls these days are opting for marriage with other people not from our land. Not because we are chasing money but micromanaging a Kenyan man will have to be the hardest thing you will ever try to do with your life.
Women who do not work and are only after someone’s money will be the ones who will not have a problem because they don’t have their own but are waiting on the man’s. But what about you who is working hard and everyday toiling to make sure everything goes smooth for your family, your children, you and maybe your husband if he is a good guy?

You do not want to ever find yourself in a hell hole where you are battling with some women who apparently your man has been having some dealings with and now they are here to collect. They want you to continue helping them to feed their brood while they get man-padis off your money. Trust me, other woman; you do not ever want to cross me with such nonsense. I will make you regret your life.
Hands off my man just make your life easier and find another one to mess with because I will find you. You can have him but the fact that my money is involved will make me a very angry person.
I do not like pre-nups. Let me tell you why. Yes, it will protect what I came into the relationship with but anything else that the both of you have attained while together in that marriage in case you split up, will be split equally between the two of you. So if you built three rentals and he managed maybe one, he will still get equal-50/50.
Why don’t I like pre-nups? Even if I move on and he moves on with this other woman; she is still getting to eat from my hard work. I don’t like that. I do not like handouts. This is why women are crazy.
Another thing, prenup is like saying your marriage is not going to work. So it is something already in your head even though the two of you would have actually worked. You will already have a situation where everybody is hiding documents, having beneficiaries who will not even put the best interest of your children better than your partner, shady dealings because now you are thinking of when you will split.

At least when a woman walks away and she never told you about what is hers and is still hers; the anger will fade much easier. She will heal faster. She will move on quicker.
But look at this other scenario where she now has to split with you everything, she is still continuing to work; in her mind, she is indirectly feeding (which is true) the woman who ruined something important to her; her family and having to have her children without a father.
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by halfricanadian(f): 3:44pm On May 18, 2016
If he has a side chick means im nt good enof cry cry cry cry
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by obiorathesubtle: 3:46pm On May 18, 2016
who wan read all that plenty thing??
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by SubtleFRED(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2016
Truth is men don't come with a user's manual.
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:
Truth is men don't come with a user's manual.
oga u don mak me laugh well well. Hw human being go come with Manual na Japan dey do dat person
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by dollyjoy(f): 3:52pm On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
who wan read all that plenty thing??
How do you manage to pass exams?
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by SubtleFRED(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
oga u don mak me laugh well well. Hw human being go come with Manual na Japan dey do dat person
Tha one na to tell you say e no get one particular method to use handle men.
Every man is different just like their 'handling method'.

1 Like

Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by obiorathesubtle: 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
How do you manage to pass exams?
Never passed an exam in my life.
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by dollyjoy(f): 3:58pm On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Never passed an exam in my life.
ok then,.
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by bammy00(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2016
OP are you male or female?
Re: A Plan For Women That Have To Deal With A Sidechick. by onstelly(f): 4:13pm On May 18, 2016
Men will always be men

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is It Fair / How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person / In What Situation Lying Acceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.