Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Walk Of Shame: Prostitues And Their Customers Forced To Walk Unclad Through - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Walk Of Shame: Prostitues And Their Customers Forced To Walk Unclad Through (1065 Views)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walk Of Shame: Prostitues And Their Customers Forced To Walk Unclad Through by SassyJuicy: 6:02pm On May 18, 2016
Walk Of Shame; Prostitues And Their Customers Forced To Walk Through The Streets Totally Unclad:

11 prostitutes and their customers when they were forced to march naked through the streets of St Petersburg after police raided a brothel. Footage of the men and women walking for five blocks through Russia's second city was captured by a passer-by on their smartphone. It followed a police raid on an illegal brothel in the city's historic Vasilyevsky Island.

All of the women working there and most of their clients were arrested but three men managed to escape through a back door. The group marched naked before being put into police cars and taken to a police station.

An eye-witness said: 'Police burst into the building and a little while later left with naked and crying prostitutes.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/walk-of-shame-prostitues-and-their.html

1 Share

Re: Walk Of Shame: Prostitues And Their Customers Forced To Walk Unclad Through by chocolateme(f): 6:03pm On May 18, 2016
O di egwu

Re: Walk Of Shame: Prostitues And Their Customers Forced To Walk Unclad Through by saaedlee: 6:13pm On May 18, 2016
And then

Re: Walk Of Shame: Prostitues And Their Customers Forced To Walk Unclad Through by talk2alabama: 6:15pm On May 18, 2016
And if such happens in Nigeria, people will be like

So pastor Okon sef dey do this kyn bad tin grin

Or chei. Wait, no be Eric girlfrnd be dat

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Female Nler I Have Been Tailing On For Sum Tym,eep Me Look For Ha Pls / A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex What Should I Do? / watsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.