Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) (30971 Views)

No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode / 1st Owerri Semi Tunnel/Interchange Nearing Completion (photos) / Oshodi Transformation Will Depict The New Face Of Lagos - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by joedave(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2016
angels09:

Yea fashola worked but talks too much

Oh yes! Under the governing circumstances Fashola met in regard to the PDP Federal Government indifference to Lagos, he had no choice but to keep blowing his trumpets. Remember, Lagos allocation was withheld for all Tinubu stewardship years. To show that he was doing it, he need to continuously showcase it via several channels and at the end, the fruitful reward was too evident for Lagos State in particular, now aligning with Federal
Government for a better delivery.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2016
Grundig:

Bro, your comprehension needs re-working. No pun intended.

You said you see Ambode an ex-tout. How can a man that graduated from Cranfield be classified as tout or even an ex-tout?
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Grundig: 9:49am On May 19, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

You said you see Ambode an ex-tout. How can a man that graduated from Cranfield be classified as tout or even an ex-tout?
My guy, youu cannot come at me if you've decided to be blinded by 'selective reasoning/comprehension'.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:50am On May 19, 2016
fistonati:
Whoever is good is good, not about doing eye service,
I think this guy is far ahead and better than fashola.

My opinion though

You conclusion was reached after 1 year of being in office.
It's that the way intelligent people make sound comparative analysis? You compare 8 years of one variable to another of 1_year and you draw conclusion....

Naija graduate.

1 Like

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by DeLaRue: 9:58am On May 19, 2016
Once completed, this project will be a stunning victory for much maligned Oshodi & for Lagosians.

West Africa has not seen anything quite like this.

People will be surprised. Very surprised.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by niggi4life(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2016
ibedun:

Yet igbo towns and villages are desolate? What and what did Igbos develop in Lagos? Keep feeding your kids with lies, Igbos are mere refugees in Lagos.
Stop being harmful with your statement, it won't help you go far in life. I am a yoruba and i currently work in a firm solely owned by an Igbo, this said firm has made me whom i am today. And mind you, i am not alone, several people are also benefiting from other tribes.
Afterall, we are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 19, 2016
honestly this is the way forward, where govt enters a public private partnership, by so doing the cry of NO FUNDS will cease.

MORE OF THIS
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by mapet: 10:21am On May 19, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Did you just refer to Ambode as a tout? A graduate of Cranfield Business School, a tout? One of the top business in the world.

My friend you need a serious mental health evaluation

You forgot to mention
1. Second best WAEC result in West Africa
2. Best ICAN result.....

1 Like

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by 4wrd9ja: 10:21am On May 19, 2016
fistonati:
Whoever is good is good, not about doing eye service,
I think this guy is far ahead and better than fashola.

My opinion though
very sensible opinion not derived from being brainwashed
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by NewNigeriaMind: 10:52am On May 19, 2016
angels09:

Ati oko wabaa Ile je better face your osun state fashola is a repugnant fellow.

Stop this idiotic rhetorics of osun all the time.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Jimi23(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2016
Ambode is way better than Fashola. Fashola's inefficiency has been exposed by his present portfolio as a minister. "Action-less" Minister of Darkness. Its obvious Tinubu was practically "spoon-feeding" him while he was governor. Now he is totally confused.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Jimi23(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2016
ENZOSCIFO1:

You conclusion was reached after 1 year of being in office.
It's that the way intelligent people make sound comparative analysis? You compare 8 years of one variable to another of 1_year and you draw conclusion....

Naija graduate.

What are u saying?
Read your post and think again about what u wrote. Are u making any sense? One year and eight years, which is longer? If Ambode could achieve this feat in a year, doesnt it then indicate that his analysis points to the fact that Ambode at the end of 8years would have performed waaaayyy better than Fashola did? The person u are criticising is obviously more intelligent than u are.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Emmyjay111(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2016
Nice 1...
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by aresa: 12:22pm On May 19, 2016
Ugosample:

Are you for real?
Done more projects than FG since independence; D
And did more than the other 35 state governors put together; Dgrin

Your ignorant post has exposed one thing about you. You have not left your enclave. lol

II can prove my assertions witg facts and gnorance is you disputing my assertion without formulating any sensible, sane and rational facts to prove me wrong.

Manu of you really need to shut up sometimes.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by spacyzuma(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Did you just refer to Ambode as a tout? A graduate of Cranfield Business School, a tout? One of the top business in the world.

My friend you need a serious mental health evaluation

I don't know (or care) if he's an ex-tout or not...but it's possible one could have been a tout before going to UK for masters.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Ajibel(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
Jimi23:

What are u saying?
Read your post and think again about what u wrote. Are u making any sense? One year and eight years, which is longer? If Ambode could achieve this feat in a year, doesnt it then indicate that his analysis points to the fact that Ambode at the end of 8years would have performed waaaayyy better than Fashola did? The person u are criticising is obviously more intelligent than u are.

Bro, your argument is meaningless.

During the campaign period, Fashola stated on Channels tv that he wants a successor who would in 4 years do what his government couldn't do in 8 years.

So even if Ambode outperforms Fashola in just a year, it is all good. A father (Fashola) would always pray for his son (Ambode) to be more successful than him in life.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Jimi23(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
Ajibel:

Bro, your argument is meaningless.

During the campaign period, Fashola stated on Channels tv that he wants a successor who would in 4 years do what his government couldn't do in 8 years.

So even if Ambode outperforms Fashola in just a year, it is all good. A father (Fashola) would always pray for his son (Ambode) to be more successful than him in life.

"So even if Ambode outperforms Fashola in just a year, it is all good".

So whats the basis of ur MEANINGLESS attack over somone else's honest comment and observation? Stating that he lacks good analytical reasoning? U make no sense at all.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by cjrane: 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
I came here to see construction work not fake computer drawing.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by loomer: 2:28pm On May 19, 2016
I dey like truth, na good plan but make govt no tell us say na 15months them wan use cos na big lie.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by MrMcJay(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2016
cjrane:
I came here to see construction work not fake computer drawing.

Go to Oshodi
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by biyiadewole(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2016
Good development. We yorubas have been developing and improving our cities in terms of social amenities.
After that you will see some igbos claiming they were the ones developing Lagos.

gateleo:
The Lagos State government has said it would construct an interchange at Oshodi as part of its plans to turn the area into a “world class business district”.

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode stated this during a forum organised by the state’s Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development on the planned redevelopment of Oshodi, a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Habib Aruna, said.

The interchange, scheduled to be completed in 15 months, will consolidate the 13 city and interstate parks in Oshodi into three multi-story bus terminals, Ambode who was represented represented by the Commissioner for Waterfront Infrastructure Development, Engr. Adebowale Akinsanya, said.

According to the governor, the project is in line with his administration’s determination to transform Oshodi into a world class with business, travel and leisure activities conducted in a serene, secure, clean, orderly and hygienic environment.

“The Oshodi you see today shall be a thing of the past in the next 15 months as a world class transport interchange will be coming up,” he said.

The Special Adviser to the Governor on Urban Development, Mrs. Yetunde Onabule, said Oshodi currently accommodates about one million pedestrians and 100,000 passengers daily, accessing the 13 parks scattered within the area.

She added that 76 per cent of the area was dedicated to transport and related activities, which led to serious traffic congestion and other environmental issues.
The new plan, she said would address environmental challenges in the area and lead to a drop in crime.
“This plan would see the total rebranding of the old Oshodi, thus turning Lagos into a befitting and an iconic international gateway to the rest of the world,” she was quoted as saying.

“It would also ensure an organised transport system that will ensure free flowing traffic.”
According to Onabule, the project is a Public Private Partnership initiative between the Lagos State Government, represented by Ibile Holdings, Translink Capital Development Limited and Planet Projects Limited.

Among other things, she said the interchange,” would also come with accessible walkways and pedestrian bridges and a state-of-the-art sky-walk to link all the three terminals, introduction of bus lanes, lay-bys, introduction of green parks to soften the environment and proper waste management strategy, fencing, street lighting and a dedicated security team for Oshodi including surveillance tower, CCTVs and the likes.”

http://www.punchng.com/oshodi-will-get-new-interchange-15-months-ambode/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP / Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) / Garba Madami: I Was Offered Money To Compromise 2019 Elections — INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.