Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

“I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody” (474 Views)

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Consat Tv Free Distribution To Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody” by DRealMansaMusa: 12:36am On May 19, 2016
“I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody”

Profound utterance by General Buhari, reminiscent of General Gowon “No Victor No Vanquished”
A lack of a clearly outlined economic policy coupled with his gallivanting does little to galvanize a nation reeling from years of poor leadership. Buhari is part of the establishment, an establishment apathetic to an increasingly disillusioned Nigeria.
If you really intend on enacting change - #TaxNigMilitaryMen
Profligacy within the Armed Forces is institutionalized partly due to an absence of accountability, allowing the Top brass to enrich themselves to the detriment of a Nation and once they leave their lofty positions they ride into the sunset with their illicit gains and become elder statesmen. General babangida, General Abdulsalami, General Obasanjo, General Theophilus Danjuma
We should claw back such gains by confiscating their numerous enterprises. Foreign Country’s are still repatriating funds stashed away by General Abacha in bank accounts, running into hundreds of Millions.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Do These In Church! / Faces At The #kidssayseason2 Auditions In Lagos, Nigeria / Gbe...entertaiment Release New Single By Scopylinky Galamishy Tittle (igbeyawo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.