Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,351 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Call Me For Your Home Service Laundry At Cheaper Price - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Call Me For Your Home Service Laundry At Cheaper Price (322 Views)

Win N10,000 Worth Of Airtime To Share Your Opinion On A New Laundry Experience / How to Make Laundry Soap[Homemade process] / 5 Reasons Working From Your Home Is The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Your Home Service Laundry At Cheaper Price by Nobody: 12:56am On May 19, 2016
Greetings to all my fellow nairalanders. I'm here to offer you what i do to earn for living which is anything that goes with cleaning. I offered pick up and delivery and home service in dry cleaning and other various home cores. Any opportunity to work and get connected with whoever needed my service will be highly appreciated and with percentage. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Set Your Dreams In Motion / What Will You Do / When Choosing A Flight School: Here Are A Few Things To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.