Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Lilswaghanxum(m): 2:01am On May 19, 2016
Really like this gal but she told me,that she can't date a flirt like me. I'm so heavy cos I really have crazy feelings for this girl. What must I do to get her?
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:07am On May 19, 2016
Chanji
Re: Help by naijaboiy: 2:14am On May 19, 2016
She's not ready.

All those things are part of excuses some girls use as a defense when they are not ready to go that lane with you.

Trust me if she's ready to be with you, she will be so blinded by the fact that you flirt and go ahead and date you. As long as you're doing everything right then don't stress yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help by lekjons(m): 2:20am On May 19, 2016
juju
Re: Help by SPOOKS: 2:32am On May 19, 2016
My advice...... don't stress yourself, girls don't really know what they want, even if a guy tells a babe that he loves her, she can still ask him a question like "do you love me ? or are you in love with me ?"
Re: Help by Nobody: 3:46am On May 19, 2016
Aawww...tats sucks! Maybe she likes somebody else OP?

Juz let her go and find someone that cant live without u..
Re: Help by Lilswaghanxum(m): 5:06am On May 19, 2016
wow! thanks for all the piece of advice and even for those who think it a joking mater thank you
Re: Help by osesology(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2016
Are u guys friends? If yes, then continue being her friend (and dont forget to be nice). One of these days, she will give in.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Live A Complicated Life. / Boredom Wan Kill Me Here!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.