Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,163 members, 7,916,404 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

Please Help! Are They Scammers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! Are They Scammers? (737 Views)

Please How Authentic Is This Job Vacancy? Are They Scammers Or Real?? / Help!!! Help!!! Are There Going To Jail Me???? / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Are They Scammers? by tunbebes(f): 6:31am On May 19, 2016
Hello, my name is ********* and i work with Afripreneur. You filled our Afripreneur EMployMe form. Thanks for your patience.

We currently have businesses who will pay (a minimum of about N30,000-N50,000 per month PLUS commission on anything you sell) every month. With good performance, it can go to N60,000 - N100,000 per month PLUS commission on sales in 6 months.

You get to choose who, how, where, when you work based on your interest while you continue to receive free training. You get to earn, interact with many businesses and access unseen opportunities based on relationships you will build with these entrepreneurs and businesses.

We created this due to demand for this service and as a way to reduce the number of people awaiting employment in our database.

Please also save this number as this is Afripreneur's official number for subsequent communication.

Let us know if you accept of reject? Thanks!
Re: Please Help! Are They Scammers? by nonjebose(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2016
Wait and watch out for any signs of bogus service fees.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please!! / Personal Assistant At Surulere / Someone Should Please Help Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.