Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. (82262 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Curves In Jean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by pepigeorge(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2016
Who is she? How does her breast affect NLC strike or fuel price hike......u guys should paste meaningful things in the front page nor this crap
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 19, 2016
Proffdada:
cheap, means she charges in love when others in higher denominations
The person dat called her kobokobo no get joy cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

if you no dey here who go dey cheesy
Daddy why na? cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by robosky02(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Daddy why na? cheesy

you like uhhhhh em hhhhha grin

quarrel
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2016
kilode100:

Abegggggi Jare... Is it your Ashawo?
Lol, don't mind that guy.
BTW, you haven't updated your diary in a while?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by makydebbie(f): 11:33am On May 19, 2016
anonym0us:
diz girl, u dey use charcoal bath? U better bleach ooh don't knw y Ghanaians are so dark and ugly
am not going to bleach..am proud of my skin colour so swerve!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by iweadebash(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2016
Evil indeed! Dearie

uote author=oladrake post=45764553]Chei, evils[/quote]
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by iswallker(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
good morning folks.....those things are sure ripe.. shocked shocked

this is not a sustainable way of making income, because the law of diminishing returns will surely set in after a while. how can you invest and have a profit that expands with time is what i want to teach you...

10 Steps to Achieve Financial Independence

1. Invest in Longrich International, china
2. Entry levels include silver 65k; gold 110k; platinum 280k; vip 580k
3. Make payment to the nearest stockist/distributor
4. You immediately get your money’s worth of products
5. You can either use or sell the products; selling products is not our priority.
6. The focus is to get three people to register under you, called your legs
7. Each of your legs will in turn get three people to register.
8. This way, we can grow our placement tree to infinity.
9.Bonuses available to you and I include sponsorship bonus, placement bonus, performance bonus, retail/repeat order bonus, leadership bonus and so many other incentives like house, overseas travel and car.
10. A group support system is available to help you achieve your dreams
Contact me for more details – 08033665497, 07013081048
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Nobody: 11:38am On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

you like uhhhhh em hhhhha grin

quarrel
lol,just for fun.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Proffdada: 11:38am On May 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
The person dat called her kobokobo no get joy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by anonym0us: 11:39am On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
am not going to bleach..am proud of my skin colour so swerve!
just bleach Ur ugly dark skin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by iweadebash(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2016
Hnmmm...@buharisbae, After you've seen it. Lol

JK.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Missmossy(f): 11:43am On May 19, 2016
Haha grin grin

The comments though, it's her life. Shuo!!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 19, 2016
Anita is not cheap.. paid N20k to meet her another N20k to kpansh her.. still have her number.. anyone? grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by bobofellaini(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2016
Waoh! she has got herself two useless orange packages for making money....yeyenatu
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by sylve11: 11:46am On May 19, 2016
lol grin grin grin cool
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by dreamchaser01: 11:47am On May 19, 2016
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by zudozz: 11:47am On May 19, 2016
4K n PRYK no be anything to all this actress them. na una just dey disturb una self.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by dreamchaser01: 11:50am On May 19, 2016
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Adesiji77: 11:51am On May 19, 2016
Nigerians and "bad mouth" cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:51am On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
ghana
Damn.. Ghana's full of black beauties .. I think I'll pay a visit .. I hope the ladies are appealing? wink
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Jokkarm: 11:52am On May 19, 2016
This is the hight of insanity and insensitivity .
Being naked on social media does not portray any good image.
I want to condemn this act as an immoral thinking and disrespect for woman hood.
May God open your eyes to see.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by 7mentrouble(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
sHOWING BOOBS MEANS NOTHING IN OUR MODERN WORLD ,SOON PEOPLE WILL BE GOING ABOUT DIA BIZNESS NEKED .
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by IGWISE(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2016
oladrake:
Chei, evils
You are a thief
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by dreamchaser01: 11:55am On May 19, 2016
buharisbae:
uh this gross I can't look
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by slyrone(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2016
I ve never seen a big boob stand firm, the weight always finds a way to pull it down. as for me her boobs is okay and lovely. whoever expects a boob as big as someone's head to stand firm is a donkey. she is hot
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by makydebbie(f): 11:57am On May 19, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Damn.. Ghana's full of black beauties .. I think I'll pay a visit .. I hope the ladies are appealing? wink
lol come the ladies are appealing
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by slyrone(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2016
everydayperson:
Anita is not cheap.. paid N20k to meet her another N20k to kpansh her.. still have her number.. anyone? grin grin
lie Muhammad, tiri gbosa for you. gbosa gbosa gbosa. may God have mercy on your soul
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:01pm On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
lol come the ladies are appealing
ok then. . if you say so...
Amma book my flight soon.. I need a dark beauty wink
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by slyrone(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Anita wey dey always beg rich men for gifts on Instagram. Proper Ashawo wey no get shame.
I suppose your street is next to hers on Instagram.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Hardeife: 12:03pm On May 19, 2016
See those two falling heroes grin grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. by Marlvin(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
lol , Most Nigerians are currently out of chill pills at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money / Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.