Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:43 AM

Anger Is Deadly Stop! (pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anger Is Deadly Stop! (pix) (692 Views)

Anger Is A Spirit On Its Own / See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anger Is Deadly Stop! (pix) by fyneboi79(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2016
Anger they say is only one letter short of "Danger". Very true but weak overall emotion in a person is the culprit to be blamed for uncontrolled anger bouts.
Love is a very fierce emotion just like anger which can both be grouped under positive and negative emotions.
Another bad product of anger is obsession which is right emotion channeled wrongly. But then let's get to the topic of the matter which is anger.
Anger is a terrible emotion which when at work destroys logical reasoning in a person that brings harm or death to people around.
Otherwise,why kill a spouse when you can't escape the long arm of the law?
Why hurt yourself cause of Anger? Your answer is as good as mine, there is absolutely no gain in venting anger.
Now take a look at the Ronke shonde case of last week in Egbeda,wife is dead. Husband is behind bars.Now what happens to the life of the children they had together? Bingo!! He would have just walked away and gotten himself a better wife he will be thinking to himself now if his confession is anything to go by,but he chose to react because "he's the man"! Now who's the man? The one behind bars or the one out there fending for his wife and kids.
That's why I always say to people,"hope for the best in every other thing within your control but always expect the worst from people". This way you see that nothing people do really annoys you.
Try this mind blowing technique and find out why being "angerless" is so cool. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Anger Is Deadly Stop! (pix) by fyneboi79(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
Tolerance is the key to overcoming anger use it.
Re: Anger Is Deadly Stop! (pix) by fyneboi79(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
Live and let live

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hilariuos Pennalty Pic For Rapist / Parents Beware Of What You Buy For Your Kids!!!! / Quiet Marriage. What Did You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.