Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,862 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:39 AM

Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce (597 Views)

Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' / The More Chores A Husband Does, The More Likely The Marriage Will End In Divorce / Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce by starcee(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2016
Gold Digger
Being married to such a person will only last as long as you’re able to provide for his or her insatiable needs but if the niceties stop flowing, he or she is gone, leaving you to lick your wounds.
Drunkard
Many people can contain this for a while but if there is no solution to the problem, the likelihood it will end in divorce is very high.
Batterer
Any man or woman who abuse their partner is obviously getting them out as quick as possible
Drug Addict
Drug addiction is a very serious issue and marriages in this kind of situation can only last if both are addicted to drugs but if it’s just one party and the other is clean, the possibility of it ending in divorce is very high.
Overly Jealous
It is normal for every person to be jealous, from now and then but if you’re the kind of person who is overly jealous to the extent it clouds your judgment and you end up hurting others or fighting every now and then, then you should be prepared to end up alone.
- See more at: http://www.vipgist.com/2016/05/marriage-to-these-types-of-people-will.html#sthash.cqgWdfss.dpuf
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce by johnson232: 11:51am On May 19, 2016
this is not true...
my wife is a drunkard and i'm a batterer... is been 15years and our marriage is still counting.... undecided

very peaceful one... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce by Kiish(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2016
grin grin grin
johnson232:
this is not true...
my wife is a drunkard and i'm a batterer... is been 15years and our marriage is still counting.... undecided

Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce by snakebeat: 2:42pm On May 19, 2016
johnson232:
this is not true...

hahahaha... cheesy
u must be joking.
Re: Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce by johnson232: 2:45pm On May 19, 2016
snakebeat:

hahahaha... cheesy
u must be joking.
wink

(1) (Reply)

. / Lagos State Government Restrict Buying And Selling(hawking) In Traffic / Why Women Cheat....???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.