Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,938 members, 7,890,086 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? (603 Views)

My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / Do You See Anything Wrong With This Pre-wedding Photo? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 19, 2016
this is The Weekend's Brother and funny enough his name is "Publik-oliday"

Re: Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? by Marlvin(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
What in hells name is that! Are they practicing afforestation?
Re: Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? by Fmartin(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
Nothing wrong;

only that he looks shattered
Re: Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? by PunkyV(f): 12:35pm On May 19, 2016
Ok, The Weekend (2nd pic) to me is hot, even with his wild locks. The guy in the 1st pic, however, not so much. That hair reminds me of Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons or Sonic the hedgehog. He's just not pulling it off.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
undecided not attractive at all..
Re: Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? by PoundedYam(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2016
That sh!t is disgusting mehn
Eewwwwsadsad
Re: Anything Wrong With This Hairstyle? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2016
This is the height hmmm, what's that?

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Has A Boyfriend But Like Asking Other Guys For Recharge Cards... / Who Are The Smartest Guys? / Wanna Get Rid Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.