Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? (758 Views)

Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... / Wole Soyinka's Son Oretunlewa,marries His Igbo Sweetheart,nneka In Atlan.photos / Check This Advice by Prof.Wole Soyinka To A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 19, 2016
W.S

He may not be a "happening" "mover-shaker" guy but he definitely has a charisma that makes people esteem him higher than he is. And bet that is extremely attractive! kiss

With his pen, you can travel the whole world within the shortest impossible period shocked , you can develop your imagination and creative ability, you never worry about ageing cos reading just has a way of refreshing you smiley

No dull moment, good communication skills, you learn to love more and understand better. And what more he wins a laurel or maybe year best writer award. And you guys are in the limelight for life! cheesy And do you love him! If many men knew that writers stand more chances with an average woman than any other cos they have the fvcking master key! wink

DG

He is one charming and promising gentle man. He is not stingy but very meticulous in spending. He is more cognitive in reasoning and as such invests his assets intelligently; including diversely.

He enjoys fame and its rewards to the fullest. With him you can be sure not to lack financially for once! cheesy

One thing is sure, you would be a classy and a talk-of-the town wife. And oh sad people would never stop calling you a g********R too. But that might be the only price you will have to pay and still have your man! wink

So which is best for you?

1 Like

Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by LuveU2(f): 12:46pm On May 19, 2016
Both wink
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Both wink
Lol why? smiley
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2016
As a business man dangote, but as an educationist soyinka.
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by LuveU2(f): 12:52pm On May 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol why? smiley
Jst kidding. Both re simply irresistible bt if you point a gun 2 my skull, will choose Wole cos of the connection. His profession is closer 2 my hrt wink
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Jst kidding. Both re simply irresistible bt if you point a gun 2 my skull, will choose Wole cos of the connection. His profession is closer 2 my hrt wink
awwww great choice! but no guns anywhere cheesy
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
As a business man dangote, but as an educationist soyinka.
Which would you rather be if you must choose one? smiley
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by LuveU2(f): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
awwww great choice! but no guns anywhere cheesy
hahaha
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 19, 2016
LuveU2:
hahaha
You know i mentioned you in my first thread in the religion sec but you didnt honour it embarassed

Anyway thats past already smiley
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by ernesty20(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2016
Senseless post
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by LuveU2(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You know i mentioned you in my first thread in the religion sec but you didnt honour it embarassed

Anyway thats past already smiley
Uh. Sorry darl, i dislke arguments esp fruitless ones. Those atheists? na na na. They need Jesus himself.

So i promised myself to make it up by being the ftc on ur nxt thread. cheesy
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Uh. Sorry darl, i dislke arguments esp fruitless ones. Those atheists? na na na. They need Jesus himself.

So i promised myself to make it up by being the ftc on ur nxt thread. cheesy
Oh shocked Apology accepted already! I just got tired of them. Really silly lads.
Re: A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? by LuveU2(f): 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh shocked Apology accepted already! I just got tired of them. Really silly lads.
My dear!

(1) (Reply)

You Should Keep Your Relationship Off Social Media, See Why! / 15 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Straight-up Gay / Top 7 Reasons Why Men Are Infatuated With Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.