Stats: 3,193,318 members, 7,950,618 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1418 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Help by AMOR10(f): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
I met one guy through a friend and he said he liked me. so we started txting each other and hanging out and now i really like him but he said he just got out of a bad relationship and he wasn't ready for one i like him so much i want a relationship wat should i do?.
Re: Help by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Amario would like to know you.can i have ur #?
Re: Help by omega25red(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
timothy001:

@Amario would like to know you.can i have ur #?

grin grin grin grin dude no shame in your game you just go for the jugular grin grin

@ poster
These are the signs you should take to mind in a relationship, the man is telling what the deal is but you are not listening. If you force the relationship you could be his rebound and end up being hurt. So take it slow give the man some space.
Re: Help by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
lol guy you dey funny oooh would just love to know more about her,
Re: Help by CrazyMan(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
Wait for him to finish grieving over his spilt milk, then you make your move.
Re: Help by platinumnk(f): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
I was very recently in that situation undecided

I broke up with my bf whom I was very much in love with. .
And there was this new guy, we were friends and he wanted us to take it to the next level
I said no, there's no way, I cant give you 100%, because I'm still in love with the guy
But he said he didn't care if he got 10% because he would help me out my pain
I still told him no, how can I be in love with someone and dating another?
And I wasn't sure if the exbf would come to his senses and come back running to me. .

He was disappointed, but he was still there for me

Through my tears, he held my hand

Every problem I faced in my old relationship, I asked him about it and he gave me a complete different answer/ solution that what actually happened.

I reviewed every problem and he stunned me with his thoughtfulness, intelligence, and kindness
Though I still wasn't ready, we got together and (even when we got together I still cried over my ex)
He laid his heart for me, and asking for that chance to be treated,
I really hated for him to be a rebound so I held back

But I he was kind, and so different, that I decided to roll with it. Though it shocked the pants off my sisters and my friends that I moved on so fast. . . (I was engaged to my ex)

And now I have no regrets, everyday since then he has been there for me and shown me many ways that my last r/s was heading toward a failure.

So in conclusion, If you really think that's the guy for you, *evaluate him really really well*, then help him. Show him in ways that you are different, because the biggest fear in getting in a relationship is that the same things will start happening again. Send him notes, Let him know that even though he is not whole, that you together with him would like to make him whole again.

In the process of making me whole, my bf has completely stolen my heart. The past has flitted away, like wisps of smoke, And I love him dearly.

Good Luck.
Re: Help by platinumnk(f): 6:38am On Aug 21, 2009
have u gotten the help?
Re: Help by daduke2k(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
yes i have

Taiwan Woman 'marries' Herself / How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? / Mtn Magic Number