Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,956 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Please How Do I Change These Wordpress Area? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Change These Wordpress Area? (415 Views)

Help Please! How Do I Change Tag And Upload Music To My Site Via Music Url / How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB / How Do I Change My Facebook I.D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Change These Wordpress Area? by fxbot: 6:53pm On May 19, 2016
Hello friends,

please I need help to change the colour for the text in my menu bar. The current colour is white but it get lost due to the white background of the flash header in the home page. I will like to make the colour navy blue.

can anyone help me here?

Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Change These Wordpress Area? by Standing5(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
I believe u r talking about a navigation menu's text.
Open the page you want to modify on Chrome or FF, right-click the element(the exact text position), select the "Inspect element" option, and note the exact css selector that describes the element. Finally go to ur stylesheet style the css selector with color:navyblue;

replace the navyblue with the hex value of the navy blue.
Re: Please How Do I Change These Wordpress Area? by emillionaire: 9:43am On May 20, 2016
have you solve the issue?
Re: Please How Do I Change These Wordpress Area? by yusufabayomio(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2016
.menu a {color:#000; }

Note that the "menu" here could be different from yours depending on what you used as the class name for your menu bar

(1) (Reply)

Your One Stop WEB HOSTING Platform / Help- How Can I Get Latest Smartphone Updates? / Instagram Getting News Awesome Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.