Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,068 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi (3062 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by joyandfaith: 7:04pm On May 19, 2016
Elder Obawusi Obafemi
Fantastically nonsensical propaganda and deceit of the highest order.
This rescued Chibok girl can't read, speak and understand English but wanted to write WASC examination. Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking? This is a ploy to justify the squandering of foreign aid donated for the rescue of the real chibok girls (ie those ones preparing for physics exam). This is why Nigeria lacks credibility. The most cruel conspiracy in all of these mess is that Buhari and the Arewa Elders unleashed Boko Haram Pedophiles on Nigeria for cheap and heartless political gains. These girls were the pawns on the political chessboard to stampede Jonathan out of Aso Rock. We saw ihe script last week. Buhari had nothing to celebrate on May 29th, 2016. So, he put together this comic soap opera. Country of riddle and jokes, the civilian JTF found her while they were fetching fire wood, took her to her mother then to military and then went to arrest the bokoharam husband. It happened some days after Aisha gave the chibok parents 55m naira .It is all about May 29 day celebration, Buhari's democracy day speech must have enough points to buttress the fact that PMB has really worked for the past one year. The brainwashed followers are happy their master that promised to rescue the 276 Chibok girls in less than 3 weeks if he won 2015 presidential elections could only find 1 girl in 365 days. The baby born in sambisa looks healthier than those born in the north ie kano kaduna maiduguri etc. This Nigeria is a country of anything is possible. Very soon the rest will come out and Shakau himself will be given a national honour for surrendering. North can do anything for power. It's a shame!!
APC = All Promises Cancelled!!

cullec from his facebook page

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by 4reala(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2016
I believe you jor cool

7 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by joyandfaith: 7:06pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by AngelAhnie(f): 7:08pm On May 19, 2016
Kai baba cry I said it!

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by okuneddie(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2016
on the English part....sir where I served in Taraba state, a student out of hundred speaks English.... not only there but everywhere sir...go to the villages and u will understand. That's doesn't mean that I'm doubting u said about the story being fake...this is Nigeria and I'm sure anything can happen....Govt can do that and u can also trying to put dirt in them likewise.....the only thing I believe now is what I see

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by thesicilian: 7:13pm On May 19, 2016
I still maintain that the whole chibok issue is just a propaganda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 19, 2016
Propaganda everywhere everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by dunkem21(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by ElCount: 7:15pm On May 19, 2016
What re you saying? But the baby was taken to aso rock for paternity test who knows bubu might be a gra****ther. Loool!

OP hope you re prepared cos they are coming for you

1 Like

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Baawaa(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2016
PDP will surely have something to say
Fiiii Di Fiiii------------------------Failure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by NwaTeacher1: 7:29pm On May 19, 2016
Who was missing and who was rescued? Scam of the 1782DC. Looking for what to tell Nigerians on May 29th. The worst is that this people controls the media with their lies and propaganda. God save ur people

5 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Abeymills(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2016
Bubuhari is a big scam a moster wolf in sheep clothin a tyrant a huge failure clueless president yeye govt

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by ckmayoca: 7:35pm On May 19, 2016
Looking healthier than babies born in north... Hmmmmm na bush the baby dey chop not breast milk.

She can't write and she go pass ssce

God is watching all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Walspring: 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmm...

She can't speak English and she wanted to write waec ? Is waec question printed in Hausa language

Yet some people does not have the sense to think just as few women were saying gibberish today that it's because i haven't been to the place.. They claimed the place is worst but the baby is looking cute..

I am still waiting to hear one day in the news that BH also have hospital where their chibok girls deliver their babies because I read that their wounded members during face to face combat with the military doesn't go to hospital for treatment so that they won't be arrested.

Sooner than later we will know the real truth, also my million naira question is how much do they pay the girl and her family for this propaganda

I am sure that they can't deceive us forever and ever.. If you like believe their lie or not, you are on your own

5 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by 9jii(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2016
Yes. just like the way Igbos, Staged their own Church bombings and killings in the North and Blamed the Harmless Bokoharam and Fulani Mafias
Abeymills:
Bubuhari is a big scam a moster wolf in sheep clothin a tyrant a huge failure clueless president yeye govt
ckmayoca:
Looking healthier than babies born in north... Hmmmmm na bush the baby dey chop not breast milk.
She can't write and she go pass ssce
God is watching all of una.
thesicilian:
I still maintain that the whole chibok issue is just a propaganda.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by OKDnigeria: 7:43pm On May 19, 2016
if it's true dat d girl can't speak english, den the story is suspicious. how can someone who was ready to write SSCE not be able to speak English. even if her English is not good, she should be to speak a little.

Elder Obawusi has a poit

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Ojiofor: 7:45pm On May 19, 2016
Nigeria is a house of comedy grin
Very soon the whole world will realise what a scam Mr integrity is.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by chairo: 7:46pm On May 19, 2016
I believe you jare!. They ( Authorities) did not even know her real name. The worst part of it was that she din know her name either and cannot spell her name too. No parent has come to claim her. What a shame for Nigeria.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Jesusloveyou: 7:47pm On May 19, 2016
joyandfaith:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=110526041843043274058335824
this ur arguement is like the arguement about whether God exist or not, is up to u, whether u believe or not, for me the only doubt is the covering of her face, but i have clear my doubt, beco the covering of her face is for psychological reasons.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Walspring: 7:48pm On May 19, 2016
OKDnigeria:
if it's true dat d girl can't speak english, den the story is suspicious. how can someone who was ready to write SSCE not be able to speak English. even if her English is not good, she should be to speak a little.

Elder Obawusi has a poit
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by collinsVP: 7:48pm On May 19, 2016
Am deeply convinced that the so announced rescue was a sheer deceit. How she was said to be rescued and her knowledge of the number of her mate that had died are cooked up.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Walspring: 7:49pm On May 19, 2016
OKDnigeria:

Elder Obawusi has a poit

Don't mind them, the waec questions are now written in Hausa for them to answer. gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by donphilopus: 7:49pm On May 19, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
Who was missing and who was rescued? Scam of the 1782DC. Looking for what to tell Nigerians on May 27th. The worst is that this people controls the media with their lies and propaganda. God save ur people

This one doesn't even know anything yet he accuses Buhari of being a _dullard. So our Democracy Day is no longer May 29th, it's now 27th?! Ode!! You guys will only blab, wail, mourn and cry, Buhari is your President and would continue to be till 2023. If you can't deal with that, then relocate to Eritrea. What Jonathan couldn't achieve 6yrs, Buhari is achieving just in a year!

1 Like

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Ajibel(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2016
Seriously, some Nigerians can be heartless. Just look at folks saying Chibok girls abduction is a scam.

Really sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by meeky007(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2016
REALLY?

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by incomintop: 8:12pm On May 19, 2016
It's a big scam only zombies will believe such news
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2016
Ajibel:
Seriously, some Nigerians can be heartless. Just look at folks saying Chibok girls abduction is a scam.

Really sad sad

I'm highly pained by such misguided utterances.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by ShakaZullu(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2016
chaiii see busted lies

cc
Omenka
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by ojietu: 8:28pm On May 19, 2016
I concur.

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by linuxuser(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2016
This so called rescued girl is the most scam I have ever heard about. One wonder why Nigeria is what it is. No place for simple truth. Everyone deceiving each other without a shame and yet the dullard one at Aso Rock can not even think for a second. God have mercy on Nigeria. I ever doubt if this deception can ever happen in other places except Nigeria. No wonder we are tagged the most fatanstically corrupt country because we have a fantastically dullard leading us. SHAME ON BUHARI.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by ckmayoca: 8:30pm On May 19, 2016
9jii:
Yes. just like the way Igbos, Staged their own Church bombings and killings in the North and Blamed the Harmless Bokoharam and Fulani Mafias

Lolzz u get sense well well.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by linuxuser(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2016
Please tell us how many miles that girl walked from the so called forest to the place she was rescued? Her so caled husband is said to be Boko Haram and they went with her to see the husband? Think again please. Not all of us a fools.

Ajibel:

Really sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Biafrans To Go, Britain Pleads After Confirming That Niger Delta Avengers / Why I Still Blame GEJ For Inflicting PMB On Us. / See The Moment Dino Melaye Arrives The Police Clinic Abuja On Wheelchair (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.