Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) (34348 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 19, 2016
All she does is post pictures of places she visits
It has grown boring.

Chika please give charity with the money, visit an orphanage or something and post the pics instead people will appreciate you more, these endless vacation pictures no be am at all.
She looks more and more like a jobless person without a purpose to her existence with every vacation pic she posts.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by amanze15(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2016
who took the photo grin grin probably bankrolled the trip grin grin if tiwa savage can be shouting 45 million grin grin most of this actresses dont make shi.t grin grin grin grin just hating though

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by firo08(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2016
Why is she alone? cool cheesy
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by pablus: 11:35pm On May 19, 2016
that's what she wears to the empty beach
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by exporters101: 11:54pm On May 19, 2016
everything about them is showing off she looks good anyways
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:11am On May 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
grin Beautiful woman!grin

Y re u how happy eh?

First page closed! tongue
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by donsteady(m): 12:53am On May 20, 2016
litetias:

This your English is giving me migraine.

Common gerrarahie with your queens Englis
Soyinka leave am alone. Na every body sabi like you? Learn to accept people for who they are.
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by SirDurotade: 2:17am On May 20, 2016
Base on say God dy my bak. I want to leave u guys wit dis word:>>> that No Matter what God has not Done there is SOMETHING He has DONE!!!

No matter how rich u are u can never send credit to this number #08067747747
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by moshino(m): 3:06am On May 20, 2016
SirDurotade:
Base on say God dy my bak. I want to leave u guys wit dis word:>>> that No Matter what God has not Done there is SOMETHING He has DONE!!!

Amen!
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by Qualer: 3:32am On May 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
I feel so relaxed standing in front of my tV enjoying life undecided

The diff is,she dey sit,I dey stand and she get business,I no get lipsrsealed

Ikan o di kan lowo mehn embarassed

i get business for you! cool
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:12am On May 20, 2016
Photoshop alert! Lie joooooor!

Beach pix has no shadow! Pix in the plane same too.

I wonder why these people like lying angry

So she flew PJ just to go and enjoy at the beach? Immediately her PJ landed she went straight to the beach? Gerrrahia meeeen!

sixtuschimere:
Actress, Chika Ike is in Senegal for a business meeting. However, she still took time for sight seeing at the beach. See one more photo after the cut...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFl36tEhnJ-/
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by ariesbull: 5:33am On May 20, 2016
Igbo woman and business .....that's nice
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:46am On May 20, 2016
e-warriors enterprises.com
adonbilivit:
hater.com
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by Came: 6:14am On May 20, 2016
She don do her mama funeral, because I dey plan to attend the funeral ooooo.
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 6:24am On May 20, 2016
Qualer! This yo appearing and disappearing act get as e b o undecided
Qualer:

i get business for you! cool
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by Qualer: 6:26am On May 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
Qualer! This yo appearing and disappearing act get as e b o undecided

Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
How much is her networth self undecided
With the way she is always on vacation. .u would think she is the ceo of arik air undecided
She gets her money via "other" means..
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by naijafresh: 7:01am On May 20, 2016
ZuzuMan:

Slowly killing the English language since the 1980s
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2016
Who could be the mysterious man that is snapping her?
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by vansuco1(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2016
She is my crush
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:35am On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
How much is her networth self undecided
With the way she is always on vacation. .u would think she is the ceo of arik air undecided
hater and pained victim spotted tongue
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:13am On May 20, 2016
moshino:

Just because you are disabled doesn't mean you should be begging for 'elp' always. Go get a job and 'elp' yaself!
very well said...
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by benji93: 9:26am On May 20, 2016
SirDurotade:

hehehehehehehe, guy, you are not the only broke person here, try again later, kowole.
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by ireneony(f): 9:42am On May 20, 2016
CFCman:

She gets her money via "other" means..
name them undecided
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by nini007(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=litetias post=45784077]

This your English is giving me migraine.

Common gerrarahie with your queens Englis[/quote ROTFL, na dis grammar u wan take collect minimum wage?
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by abiambo(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2016
so you go beach wear long gown, na wao wasd expecting to c bikini grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by Silumi(f): 10:06am On May 20, 2016
On the beach with this kind long gown.... Fyn gal though
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by yunafa(f): 2:03pm On May 20, 2016
ruggedtimi:
Who could be the mysterious man that is snapping her?
could be I--a--- ----
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by momlove: 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
tongue
Last to comment.
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by olive282(f): 8:06pm On May 22, 2016
momlove:
tongue
Last to comment.

Nw i am d last tongue
Re: Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) by momlove: 8:17am On May 24, 2016
K.ltc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] / Kanayo O Kanayo In 1985 (Throwback Photo) / Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.