Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Goes On In The "Mind" Of A Mad Person? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Goes On In The "Mind" Of A Mad Person? (763 Views)

Man Who Impregnated A Mad Woman In Katsina, Detained By Police / Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video / A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Goes On In The "Mind" Of A Mad Person? by Nobody: 4:33am On May 20, 2016
While traveling back to my base on Sunday,I saw a mad woman,sitting in a dump site,in the rain! And a question just flashed through my mind. The question is this,does mad people have a mind? And if they do,what goes on in the mind of a mad person?
Re: What Goes On In The "Mind" Of A Mad Person? by Bilabong(m): 4:36am On May 20, 2016
see the time! just ask witches
Re: What Goes On In The "Mind" Of A Mad Person? by 0gbeni(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2016
I'm assuming by 'mad' you mean folks that are suffering from psychosis(ses)? its the same thoughts that go through the minds of 'sane' people.. its just that some of their thoughts may not be in congruence with their realities or environment

mental illness is a spectrum r

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ANUSOL Treatment Of Hermorroids{pile} And Treatment Of Chronic Constipation / Photo: Is Dis Baby Protected By Dis Creature Or What?? / EYE CARE: Please Help Recommend Where To Remove Pterygium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.